There’s a point during this COVID-19 pandemic where you might hit a wall. Your mind may become overloaded with the helpful, yet overwhelming amount of information thrown at you:
How to protect yourself and your family. How many coronavirus cases there are. Even what restaurants are open, or offering carry-out or drive-thru.
This constant source of information can cause stress, anxiety and fear. There’s a balance to staying informed and keeping yourself spiritually healthy.
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has put together a resource page with tangible ways to find peace for your soul. Click on any of these below or access them through a special web page we’ve created.
- Call the BGEA Prayer Line 24/7 at 888-388-2683
- Franklin Graham’s Message for Such a Time as This
- Will Graham Offers a Word of Encouragement Amid Global Fears
- Anne Graham Lotz: Is COVID-19 a Sign of the End?
- How to Find Peace Amidst the Panic
- Classic Sermons from Billy Graham
- Cissie Graham Lynch on Fearless Faith in the Midst of COVID-19 Outbreak
- Billy Graham Chaplains Share Spiritual Advice Amid Coronavirus
- Help Others Find Peace: 10 Bible Verses to Share
- 3 Billy Graham Quotes to Help Fight Coronavirus Fears
- Cissie Graham Lynch Encourages Parents to ‘Slow Down’ During COVID-19
“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” —John 14:26–27
Are you curious about the God of peace? Find out how much He loves you.