You can apply below to join us in engaging hurting callers with the hope of Jesus on the Prayer Line.
In response to COVID-19, God has blessed a new long-term evangelistic phone ministry through the 24/7 Billy Graham Prayer Line (888-388-2683).
With thousands of calls and a 24/7 schedule, we need volunteers like you to pray with every caller. This is an incredible opportunity to share the Gospel and minister from a secure app on your smartphone and at your convenience.
To apply to serve as a Billy Graham Prayer Line volunteer, click below and follow the directions to complete your application. You’ll be contacted for next steps.
Apply to Volunteer
There are two main ways to be a part of this ministry:
- Prayer Line Ongoing Volunteer—Ongoing volunteers serve an average of 2+ hours per week in ongoing shifts, scheduling a minimum of one hour per month. Calls received during normal shifts come in a steady flow 24/7, and are not generated by mass media.
- Prayer Line “Minuteman” Volunteer—In addition to serving weekly or monthly, “Minutemen” volunteers respond rapidly to answer callers during high call volume time frames. Intense call volume time frames are usually created by the airing of 60-second evangelistic video spots, which share the Prayer Line phone number on national television.
In these ads, Franklin Graham shares the Gospel and invites people to receive Christ. They’re encouraged to call the Prayer Line and talk to someone about their decision or for prayer.
Benefits to Volunteering:
- Be used by God and grow in your faith and prayer life.
- Join a community of people who love to serve others and support one another.
- Receive practical training in sharing the Gospel and be inspired to share your faith.
- Be a part of strengthening the spiritual foundation of our nation.
In order to qualify to serve, you must:
- Live in the United States.
- Be an active follower of Jesus Christ and believer in the power of the Gospel.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Enjoy talking with people and possess good verbal communication skills.
- Be willing to pray with individuals of varied backgrounds.
- Possess a smartphone and the ability to work with technology.
- Be able to access and complete online forms and emails.
- Agree to at least a six-month commitment.
Thank you for considering helping meet this critical need to answer callers who are seeking reconciliation and peace with God through prayer.
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” —1 Thessalonians 5:16–18, ESV