TV SPECIALSeeking The Lost

We are surrounded by opportunities to share our faith everyday. Follow three stories of people seeking the lost and sharing Christ's message of salvation.

Seeking The Lost 28:28

PARTNER WITH US*

Billy Graham was one of the first evangelists to use the power of media to reach the lost with the Gospel. BGEA airs numerous programs each year on TV and Radio. By donating to our television and radio ministries, you will advance the Gospel both stateside and internationally through programs such as the Hour of Decision and our monthly television specials.

As a special thank you for your support, we’d like to send you our 2018 Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Prayer Calendar.

*This free gift offer is for U.S. residents only. While supplies last. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.

$

Decision Texas

Decision Texas

Franklin Graham is traveling to Texas this year with the Good News of Jesus Christ.

Find Out More

Rapid Response Team

Rapid Response Team

Crisis-trained chaplains providing emotional and spiritual care for others.

Learn More

Prayer

Prayer

You can have real, lasting peace today through a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Learn More

1. Richard Wyatt says:

Do you have a fund for Houston? And the hurricane area?

1. BGEA says:

Richard, thanks for asking. You can support hurricane response efforts here: https://lp.billygraham.org/rrt-hurricane/

2. Rrodolfo Angles Montesinos says:

Mi compromiso es orar poe este ministerio, algo grandioso que Dios nos ofrece.

3. Larry K. Morphew says:

Stay true to God. So very many of us are in need of a continuing example of living for Jesus. It inspires my soul to witness people, like your father, who have lived life without scandal but are holding true to the will of God.

4. James Bell, Jr says:

We ask that you pray for our daughter. She and her family have elected to stay in home and ride out Irma. She asks if there is a guardian angel. We need him now. God bless.

5. Gene Archer says:

Been blessed over the years through this ministry. Thank you.

6. wendy r Queen says:

The Lord bless you.

7. Shirley says:

I’m trying to find out what day you will be here in San Antonio. Please help me.

1. BGEA says:

Shirley, Franklin Graham will be in San Antonio on Oct. 15: https://texas.billygraham.org/event/san-antonio/

8. Jay says:

I have committed adultery in the past. I am forgiven and am right with God. When I read Proverbs 22:14, my takeaway is that God was angry with me at one time and that is why I fell into this pit. I believe that I was both a believer and saved the 20 years that preceded my lack of self-control. I wrestle with this with God and I now walk with a limp.

9. Jim Groner Jr says:

Why are there so any people who are lukewarm with regard to Jesus? Can’t they see the world is destroying itself and Jesus is the only answer?

10. Dennis says:

Please pray for me to be a better person and a better Christian.

Share Your Story.