Franklin Graham: Go Around the World Digitally

By   •   November 6, 2013

world

I’d like to challenge you with the following verse and thought:

Matt 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, (people) …”

How would you like to obey this command once in your life? You can on Thursday through email, Facebook, Twitter and all of your social media resources.

You can contact all your friends, family and neighbors, and invite them to watch “The Cross” with Billy Graham. And invite all your contacts to share this message with all their friends: “Watch ‘The Cross.'”

Just think, if you and everyone you know did this, you could be part of millions of people hearing the Gospel and being saved.

If you were ever going to obey this Great Commission of our Lord, please do it now.

Click here to find out more about “The Cross,” including where to watch it, how to order the DVD or how to download the video. Find local and national TV listings here. Or watch on YouTube here.

Franklin Graham

1. Moe says:

Happy Birthday brother Billy and thank you for your obedience to the call on your life and for letting ALMIGHTY GOD use you to lead so many to the Cross and the KINGDOM of Heaven. Matt6:33 your brother in CHRIST Moe.

2. Angie says:

Happy Birthday to the man that changed my life, to the man my grandparents thought so much of! The world of many have come to know our Lord because of you! When God picked a disciple to share his word…God picked the perfect person, you! Thank you!

3. Brenda says:

Thank you for all the years of being faithful to our Lord and Saviour surely you walk close to God.Happy Birthday my brother in Christ.

4. Virgil and Ruth says:

Thank you for being salt and light! Happy Birthday!

5. Denise Townlley says:

Happy Birthday and God bless you!

6. julie and mark says:

Happy Birthday! May God bless you and your family. And restore the America we remember.

7. Harold says:

I pray everyone in America listens to you tonight and starts to live by it and brings the LORD back to America HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASTOR

8. Mo says:

truly an awesome video. I pray that everyone who see the video will have their hearts turned to our Lord by the power of the Holy Spirit and be saved.Happy Birthday Rev. Graham.God Bless You.and Thank You

9. Lisa says:

Happy Birthday Mr. Graham! I want to thank you for being such a role model to me all of my life. You are such an inspiration to the entire world! May God bless you!

10. Maureen says:

Happy 95 Birthday Rev Billy Graham. Thank you for all you have done. You are a true man of God a faithful servant.and Thank You for doing your last message to all of us The Cross…as it is written in God word Well done good and faithful servant