5 Answers from Billy Graham on Heaven

By   •   February 23, 2017   •   Topics: , ,

We all know this life will come to an end.

Whether you’re coping with the loss of a loved one or have questions about your own mortality and the hereafter, these answers on heaven from Billy Graham may help.

Q: What happens to us in the first minute after we die? Do we enter heaven immediately, or do our souls go into some kind of a sleep?
>> Read Billy Graham’s Answer

Q: Will we recognize our loved ones in heaven? Will they recognize us?
>> Read Billy Graham’s Answer

Q: When we get to heaven, will we know what’s happening on earth? If so, how can we be happy with all the misery in the world?
>> Read Billy Graham’s Answer

Q: Does an angel accompany us into heaven when we die?
>> Read Billy Graham’s Answer

Q: Will there be animals in heaven?
>> Read Billy Graham’s Answer

Are you going to heaven when you die? Be sure today.

Find more helpful answers in The Heaven Answer Book by Billy Graham.

Watch the short film, Heaven, featuring Billy Graham and real life stories, or get the Heaven DVD.

1. Sharon K. Philby says:

Our pastor preached on this being heaven here on earth and not up there as she pointed up. Then I was told that we actually have 3 heavens. I am totally confused and have believed all my life that there is only one heaven and only one way to get there.

1. Jerome Waldrup says:

Three heavens refer to the sky where birds fly and clouds are located, the second heaven is in outer space where stars are located and planets, and the third heaven is invisible where God and Christ lives.

2. hope garcia says:

What does the bible say about cremation? I am thinking of being cremated when I die but not if it’s against God’s word.

3. Jeejee says:

Will I go to heaven if I chose cremation?

4. Terefe habte says:

Yeah so blessed

5. April Bryant says:

I’m seeking a deeper walk with Christ. I’ve grown weary in my walk and I want to feel God’s presence and I want him to know how he has brought me from a lot of negative things in my past but I don’t want to become numb.

6. Stephen Yeo says:

Is Jesus coming soon?

7. BETTY HUNDRIESER says:

I have so many memories of you preaching all over the world Billy and Franklin. Praise the Lord for both of you for spreading the gospel all these years. Could you send me some information on heaven, and also I saw somewhere that you recently wrote a book. I would like to purchase it, but I don’t know where to get it.

1. BGEA says:

Betty, here are 5 answers from Billy Graham on heaven if that’s helpful: https://billygraham.org/story/5-answers-from-billy-graham-on-heaven/

If you’re looking for Billy Graham’s latest books, you can find them in our online bookstore: https://www.billygrahambookstore.org/billy-graham

8. Josephine Johnson says:

Thank you Jesus and Mr. Graham. May God bless you for those encouraging words. God has been good to me and my family. How I love my Lord Jesus.