William Franklin (Will) Graham IV
Vice President and Associate Evangelist
William Franklin Graham IV (Will) is the third generation of Grahams to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ under the banner of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. Will is the grandson of Billy Graham and the oldest son of Franklin Graham.
The first of Will’s crusade-style events—called Celebrations—took place in 2006 in Leduc, Alberta, Canada. His first Celebration on United States soil came later that year in Gastonia, N.C. Since then, he has held evangelistic outreaches on six continents around the world.
His 2019 schedule includes multi-day campaigns in the United States, Philippines and Canada.
“I’m not trying to be the next Billy Graham; I’m just Will Graham,” says the ordained minister. “I have a burden in my heart to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If that’s to an arena full of people or one person on the street, I will do whatever God is calling me to do.”
>> Watch this video about why Will Graham shares the Gospel.
In addition to his evangelistic outreaches, Will also serves as vice president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and as executive director of the Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove in Asheville, N.C. The Cove offers multi-day seminars on a variety of Christian subjects and features nationally-recognized speakers.
In 2018, Will was involved in two unique projects. He portrayed his grandfather, Billy Graham, in the Universal Studios biopic Unbroken: Path to Redemption (about Olympian and World War II hero Louis Zamperini), released in September. In October, Will’s first book—a devotional titled Redeemed: Devotions for a Longing Soul—was published by Thomas Nelson. Centered on the life-changing power of a relationship with God, Redeemed features stories about his grandfather’s life and ministry, as well as anecdotes from Will’s own experiences.
Will graduated from Liberty University in 1997 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Religion and in 2001 graduated from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary with a Master of Divinity degree.
Will and his wife, Kendra, have two daughters, Christine Jane (CJ) and Rachel Austin, and a son, William Franklin Graham V (Quinn).
William Franklin Graham IV (Will)
January 30, 1975
Jane and Franklin Graham (Boone, N.C.)
Kendra Leigh Bengds (Tucson, Ariz.)
Christine Jane (CJ), Rachel Austin, William Franklin V (Quinn)
Swannanoa, North Carolina
- 1997: Samaritan’s Purse (Boone, N.C.)
- 1999-2000: Pastoral Intern, Bay Leaf Baptist Church (Raleigh, N.C.)
- 2000-2006: Pastor, Wakefield Baptist Church (Wake Forest, N.C.)
- 2002: Ordained to the Gospel Ministry
- 2006-2012: Assistant Director, Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove (Asheville, N.C.)
- 2006: Associate Evangelist, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (Charlotte, N.C.)
- 2012: Executive Director, Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove (Asheville, N.C.)
- 2012: Vice President, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (Charlotte, N.C.)
Education & Honors
- 1993: Diploma, Watauga High School (Boone, N.C.)
- 1997: B.S. in Religion, Liberty University (Lynchburg, Va.)
- 2001: Master of Divinity, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (Wake Forest, N.C.)
- 2006: Honorary Doctor of Divinity, Toccoa Falls College (Toccoa Falls, Ga.)
- 2015: Honorary Doctor of Divinity, Trinity College (Trinity, Fla.)
- Billy Graham Center at Wheaton College (Wheaton, Ill.)
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada (Calgary, AB)
- Blue Ridge Broadcasting (Black Mountain, N.C.)
- Liberty University (Lynchburg, Va.)