A Three-Day Revival with Billy Graham

By   •   October 13, 2011

Tune in to the Trinity Broadcasting Network this weekend for three powerful evangelistic messages from Billy Graham. On each night, Jan Crouch interviews Franklin Graham about the sermon topic and about the details of each Crusade. You will also get a behind-the-scenes look at the Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove in Asheville, N.C.

On Friday, Oct. 14, at 10 p.m. ET, Mr. Graham preaches on “The Cross” from Glascow, Scotland, in 1991.

This Saturday, Oct. 15, watch Billy Graham’s sermon, “The Holy Spirit and You,” which he preached in Sacramento, CA, in 1983. The show will air at 10, ET.

On the final night, Sunday, Oct. 16, at 10 p.m. ET, don’t miss “The Second Coming of Christ” from the 1990 Albany, NY, Crusade.

Franklin Graham will ask members of the TV audience to commit their lives to Christ at the conclusion of each message. He will also talk about the various ministries of the BGEA and share how the organization is committed to continuing the work of the Gospel.

Vist tbn.org for more information and the broadcast schedule.

Do You Need God’s Love in Your Life?

Follow the Steps to Peace online to learn about Jesus or recommit your life to Him.

1. Bill Pike says:

I saw the Saturday night crusade on the Holy Spirit, it hit home with me. I used to watch Billy Graham with my Grandmother back when I was a child. She`s gone to Heaven now, yet I remember what she shared about Jesus Christ. Billy Graham thank you for your continual service for the Kingdom of God. And thank you Franklin Graham. God Bless you always.

2. frankie says:

I love Billy Graham, a true man of God he is. Sing Praises to the Lord, for he is a God of great love and understanding. Oh how I love the Lord, in Jesus name amen. I'm so thankful that I'm a child of God, just watched Billy Graham tonight, if you are not a child of God and you want to be. He (Jesus) will lead Billy Graham into helping you find the way.

3. GLENICE says:

I LOVE MY BILLY GRAHAM MESSAGES TO ALL DENOMINATIONS. GOD BE WITH US ALL AND BE WITH YOU OUR DEAR MESSENGER!

4. Lois says:

The BGEA has meant a lot to me thru the years. Gave me encouragement when I needed it.Glad TBN are running these. Truly believe God is blessing souls from these telecast. Thank you and God bless you.

5. George says:

Thank you for reaching out to so many people for Christ!!! I admire you passion and your heart!!! Yet I know that your heart and passion is to do the will of our loving creator as Jesus has demonstrated to us even to this very day through His word and actions!!! May God's joy and love continue to overflow in your life and through the ministry He has called you!!! God bless you!!! :)

6. Susie says:

The show was absolutely wonderful. Nobody can preach like Billy Graham. Franklin comes closer the older he gets though. That was great that Dr. Graham had such a wonderful dream and is sharing it with the world! We love you and God Bless You. Can't wait until tomorrow night. I want to hear the “Holy Spirit” sermon. Awesome and more. What a blessing!

7. Josef says:

Thank you Billy Graham and ministry family for your constancy and faithfulness in the face of inconstancy and unfaithful times. God bless you all. You are a rock and a daily inspiration to me!

8. Theresa says:

Mr. Graham, As a devout Catholic, my mother never missed one of your crusades on TV. I didn't know that was unusual until I moved into the Protestant/Evangelical realm of the church. You have had a profound impact on my life and I love and respect you for all time. Thank you for letting God use you to spread His Gospel and His Love.

9. Myra says:

Today is my 37th Rebirthday, Oct. 14, 1974. I was a visitor at a Baprtist Church when I agreed with God, “Oh God, I've murdered!” The crushing weight of guilt and grief I had felt was replaced by a Peace that was Greater!! Six years later my husband received the Lord Jesus as he read the booklet, 'Steps To Peace With God'. I am reaching out to other women and men who are experiencing the trauma of abortion through the ministry. The field is white unto harvest – Lord, use me…Amen

10. Charly says:

Will be there, amazing that once again I shall hear Billy Graham. Thank you, GOD