Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Steadfast Love

By   •   December 10   •   Topics:

Woman clasping hands

Young people talk a lot about love. Most of their songs are about love. . . . “The supreme happiness of life,” Victor Hugo said long ago, “is the conviction that we are loved.” “Love is the first requirement for mental health,” declared Sigmund Freud. The Bible teaches that “God is love” and that God loves you. To realize that is of paramount importance. Nothing else matters so much. And loving you, God has a wonderful plan for your life. Who else could plan and guide your life so well?

In knowing I am loved by You, almighty God, my heart trusts You to guide me.

1. Joe says:

Thanks be to God.

2. Gerry says:

Everyone needs to feel loved by someone. Life without love would be , mere existence. To know for certain that God loves you brings peace beyond description. Thank you Lord.

3. Bob DeGraw says:

What real comfort and security to know i am loved by the Father God. It is my prayer especially for young persons today to seek God first, so that they may know true love. So many young today give their self to someone in hopes of love but are deceived. We have to know God to know truth and to know real love when we have it. God will give you discernment to see what you couldn’t without Him. Take Him wherever you go wherever you are. Too many of our young are being deceived in our culture today. Remember God is the same always, His truths stand for eternity. You are precious to Him, so trust Him, give your heart to Him today.

4. Gordon Sangma says:

Thank you Lord for loving me.

5. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane,Chennai. says:

Open this day with a full-hearted, special welcome to the Holy Spirit to flush, to fill and to flow through your heart with love. He can and will send a surge of love, according to God’s Word . It will come in gushing, rushing rivers & remove every obstruction to our being perfected in a love for Christ, a love for God’s Word, a love for the lost, a love for the unlovely, and a love for those who have wounded us. He changes our attitude and outlook—hope for tomorrow becomes more than a wish. Love begets a hope that is confident.

6. Suzanne says:

Thank you God for all of your love and guiding me through the path of righteousness.

7. Barbara says:

The love of God is the only thing that can healed a sin sick heart. Thank You Lord for loving me. I have to constantly remind myself of this truth. How could it be a holy God could love someone who is flawed as I am? You are not man You are holy- You formed me. I am your; so my heart trusts You for guidance. Thank you Billy Graham ministry. .

8. Snappy says: