Our Eternal Home

By   •   February 17   •   Topics: ,

sunset

What kind of place is Heaven? First, Heaven is home. The Bible takes the word “home” with all of its tender associations and with all of its sacred memories and tells us that Heaven is home. Second, Heaven is a home which is permanent. We have the promise of a home where Christ’s followers will remain forever. Third, the Bible teaches that Heaven is a home which is beautiful beyond every imagination. Heaven could not help but be so, because God is a God of beauty. Fourth, the Bible teaches that Heaven will be a home which is happy, because there will be nothing to make it sad. In Heaven families and friends will be reunited. God’s house will be a happy home because Christ will be there. He will be the center of Heaven. To Him all hearts will turn, and upon Him all eyes will rest.

As I think of the promise of an eternal home with You and the reunion with my loved ones—I rejoice!

1. Kathy S Schultz says:

Praying for Reverend Billy Graham, may our JESUS continue to bless us with Billy’s presence

2. Pat says:

I lost my husband. 8 months ago and know he is now in the most beautiful place beyond my imagination. Without Christ in my life and knowing I will be reunited with him in heaven gives me peace and comfort. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for loving and dying for me so I too will also have eternal life

3. Marsha says:

Dad is rejoicing in Heaven as he is reunited with Mom and his family/friends..today would have been a birthday celebration on earth; however, he is celebrating with Jesus!

4. Johnnie says:

I am with Jeanie ! We lost our son in 1996 at age 26 one day I’ll see him and my Mother and Daddy and God :)

5. Leann Hurt says:

I have within the last year, rededicated my life to God! Thank you Jesus for being there when this soul needed you most. I have been struggling with pure grief, as I have lost 3 old friends so far this year…..guess I needed to communicate this somewhere on paper, actually write it down, it hurts so…and not knowing where each of them stood with the Lord worries me greatly….

6. Kathy Kendrick says:

As my parents struggle with the impermanence and pain of this world and my mom prepares to go to heaven, I needed this! Thank you!

7. JEANIE THOMPSON says:

THANK YOU I LOST MY SON & HUSBAND WITHIN 11 MONTHS AND “I CAN ONLY IMAGINE” AS I THINK OF HEAVEN.

8. Donna Harmon says:

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Without him paying my debt for all my sins. I would be destined for Hell. He gave his life for me. I love you Jesus.

9. Tangerine Packeer says:

This message has perfect timing.
    My husband Julian who was only 62yrs old passed of a sudden heart, in just 2/12 hrs.
    He was a great man of God.I would like to know more about heaven please.
    Tangerine.

10. Melford Esinte says:

Thanks Dear God’s distinguished General for totally submitting Yourself to the preaching of the gospel of christ to a diseased and Sick world whose only hope and cure. is christ.GOD BLESS YOU GREATLY AND BEAUTIFY YOUR OLD AGE.AMEN.