God Provides

By   •   May 13   •   Topics:

sunlight over road in distance

He (the Spirit) will never lead you contrary to the Word of God. I hear people saying, “The Lord led me to do this. . . . The Lord told me thus and so . . . ” I am always a little suspicious unless what the Lord has said is in keeping with His Word. God never directs us to do anything contrary to His Word. The prophet Samuel once said, “Obedience is better than sacrifice.” The Scripture teaches, “He that willeth to do His will shall know the doctrine.” When you find yourself up a blind alley, not knowing which way to turn, if you are willing to do His will, He will reveal Himself. He conceals His will only from those who, before they consent to do His bidding, seek to know what He is going to say. Be an obedient Christian. Remember that “where God guides, He provides. Where He leads, He supplies all needs!”

Let me be acutely attuned to Your Word, so that each decision I have to make will be in Your will, almighty God

1. Debbie Fishel says:

These messages help and encourage me so much

2. Ted Strand says:

Christ and Dr. Graham have been in my heart since I went forward in your 1962 Chicago Crusade, and your invitation for me to join you and my Pastor at the dedication of the Northern Baptist Theological Seminary…Thank you, Ted… :)

3. Granny says:

Stop the hate–start with the man in the morrow and change !

4. Alicia Miller says:

Rev. Billy Graham has been such a strong influence on my life for so many years. I support the ministries and Samaritan’s Purse. But now I have a prayer request for my family, especially our son, Alan, who is preparing to go on dialysis with the hopes of one day finding a kidney donor.
    Alan is a wonderful young man (46), has fought this kidney disease since he was 4 years old. He has a very strong faith that God will bring him through this, but he is very nervous. He had to close his photography business as he is not able to work, so he also has that burden on him as well, with no income for his family Alan goes to Mayo Clinic May 23, to prepare for dialysis. We believe in the strongly believe in the power of prayer. God Bless

5. Thembisile Mutlanyana says:

Amen! I belive everything that is written in scripture is able to directs us, help us, protects and strenghten us in times of trials and tribulation ang Gratitude. But only if you are willing and circumcised heart! Amen.

6. la el says:

I love prayer for today!

7. Eva Baldwin says:

Every word you have spoken is the truth, I pray for American and it’s future.

8. Don says:

LORD Help me to yield more everyday and let YOU be my LORD and MASTER, which is YOUR rightful place. Thank you FATHER>

9. Gerry says:

Try your best, through the study of Gods Word and prayer, to determine Gods Will , for your life.