Angels Have Charge Over Us

By   •   January 7

angel statue

Modern psychiatrists say that one of the basic needs of man is security. In the 91st Psalm we are assured that in God we have the greatest of security, “There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.” If you read and reread this beautiful Psalm, you will discover that in Him we have a permanent abode and residence, and that all of the comfort, security, and affection which the human heart craves is found in Him. Perhaps no visible angels will appear in your life and mine, but God’s promise of security is nonetheless real and certain. Those who live in the realm of God have genuine safety and security.

Wherever I go this day, You and Your angels will be with me. Thank you, Lord, for the peace, love, and security You promise.

1. Mary Kiser says:

Praise the Lord. He is my Savior

2. Shelley S Bernhardt says:

Please pray for a total healing of my mind and spirit. I have been through so much in my life that I would just like at least a full year of health and happiness. For GOD to guide my every step and for me to understand him and follow. God Bless

3. David Okunlola says:

Lord let me continue to dwel in your secret place, because life outside is risk.

4. Precious Tlhabiwa says:

There is nothing as beautiful as watching the bible come alive in your mist and relieving His promises….Thank you daddy for thy word is always true……!

5. Susan Evans says:

Thank God for our Lord that never change He is the same yesterday today and forever.

6. Nancey says:

I pray every day that Gods warring angels will circle around me and keep me safe. The Lord is my all, in Him I have nothing to fear, Amen

7. Roxanna Partain says:

I can’t think of anyone I have greater respect for, this side of heaven.

8. Sharon Smith Blalock says:

This is one of my favorite scriptures. It makes me feel secure knowing that God shows me his comfort and love for me.

9. Sharon Smith Blalock says:

10. Peggy Wetle says:

I so love the words of God through the teachings of our precious Billy Graham. I read one of his devotional every morning in a wonderful book I have. It has helped me understand to many things of the bible also. May God continue to bless this wonderful man and his ministry.