3 Ways to Help You Hear from God More Clearly

By   •   March 16, 2017   •   Topics: ,

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me." —Revelation 3:20

What should I do? God, is that really you? Send me a sign.

At some point in our lives, we’ve all had questions like this. You may even be asking some of them now.

We each have an innate desire to know we’re making the right decisions and headed in the right direction. But, how can you be sure of what “right” is? How can you know when God is truly speaking to you? What does He even sound like? What if it seems like God isn’t speaking at all?

Hearing from God and following His will doesn’t have to be so complex.

Once you grasp God’s love for you and how He wants to be involved in your life, you can begin to hear His still small voice and see His hand in your everyday dealings.

Read and share these three resources about hearing God’s voice to grow closer to Him and find peace in knowing He’s there for you.

How can I know God’s will and when He’s speaking?

>> This easy read explains more about God’s will

Does God speak to people in a voice they can hear?

>> Read Billy Graham’s answer on hearing from God

Learn to discern God’s truth vs. falsehood.

>> Start this Anne Graham Lotz Bible study, “How to Know God’s Voice”

1. Mack Robinson says:

Great Word here and Great Work you are doing.!!!

2. Marc Gentine says:

I am doing a series on “Calling” in prison ministry. These will undoubtedly be of great help. It also proves that God does talk to us, sometimes by providing answers through unexpected sources. In this case He has confirmed another use for this Calling series. Praise the Lord!

3. Jaimee Sheffield says:

I really enjoyed getting your emails. I’m going through a very hard time. I have a large bill and can’t pay and my daughter is giving me so much trouble. She is telling lies and not living right. She has two children and this really upsets me. I really hope that GOD will take care of all of this. I can’t work, I fell and hurt my back. I can’t get any help at all.

4. lawer bright says:

I love God

5. John. L. Moeller. says:

I hear GOD’s voice.

6. Virginia Summers says:

I clicked on all three of these questions but was unable to get to the answer. HELP!
    God bless everyone at BGEA.

7. Suzanne Koeppen says:

How do we recognize a true sign from the Lord? How do I know he hears my prayers?

8. DALE BAkER says:

Thanks for the wealth of information you post on facebook.

9. Stephanie Jones says:

I am in the midst of a career transition and I am doubting my decision. For the past 8 plus years I have tried to find a position as a clinician in a privately owned clinic and for whatever reason they didn’t select me. Most people said to me that they don’t want to pay me for my experience. I don’t know, but I am starting to doubt myself all the time. People at church always quoted Jer 29:11 and I used to take it literally, until I read Nick Vuijic’s devotional and read: God has a plan for your life. It’s called Salvation. This changed my view of Jer 29:11. Our hope and future are in eternity. So now I have switched to the NKJV of the bible.