Word Made Flesh

By   •   December 9   •   Topics: ,

iStock_000018559419Small

On the cover of your Bible and my Bible appear the words “Holy Bible.” Do you know why the Bible is called holy? Why should it be called holy when so much lust and hate and greed and war are found in it? It is because the Bible tells the truth. It tells the truth about God, about man, and about the devil. The Bible teaches that we exchange the truth of God for the devil’s lie about sex, for example; and drugs, and alcohol, and religious hypocrisy. Jesus Christ is the ultimate truth. Furthermore, He told the truth. Jesus said that He was the truth, and the truth would make us free.

Almighty God, I thank You for the truth which You have given me through Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ.

1. Regina says:

Ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you free. John 8:32

2. joy says:

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth..2 Timothy 2:15

3. joy says:

Con Dios todas las cosas son possibles. With God all things are pissible. May we”study to show thyself approved unto God a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of God.

4. Doris says:

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us and WE beheld His Glory. How amazing is our God. Thank you for loving us sweet and wondrous Jesus.

5. Fieldingstar Sunn says:

I’m very grateful what God has done for me, He shows me the truth of His Word and His Word change me.God will bless you during this time of your old age also.We shall see you and all the faithful in the Kingdom of God in New Jerusalem. Halelujah Amen Lord. Please pray for me also.

6. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane,Chennai. says:

Jesus Christ, the Living Word ,the Truth , condescension of divinity & the exaltation of humanity lives in me & therefore I am free. Amen.

7. Maria says:

Praying for your health Billy Graham. May you have excellent health. A miracle healing from God. Praying for your family, and future grand children. God Bless

8. ALIO JOHN. says:

WONDERFUL.

9. joy says:

Jesus Cristos es el Senior y tambien mi pastor. Jesus Christ is Lord and also my Shepherd or my Pastor. David encouraged himself in the Lord. His Shepherd. John 3:16-17 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to conremn the world but that the world thru him might be saved. Grace. “God’s riches at Christ’s Expense” Amen.

10. Becky Seals says:

Words have not been invented that express what my heart feels for my Savior. Words become lame in expression so Lord just read my heart and know how I feel about you.