Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

The Broken Home

By   •   December 1   •   Topics:

iStock_000008671630Small

The broken home has become the number one social problem of America, and could ultimately lead to the destruction of our civilization. Since the basic unit of any society is the home, when the home begins to break, the society is on the way to disintegration. It is a threat to the American way of life. It does not make screaming headlines; but, like termites, it is eating away at the heart and core of the American structure.

It is high time that our so-called experts on marriage, the family, and the home turn to the Bible. We have read newspaper columns and listened to counselors on the radio; psychiatrists have had a land-office business. In it all, the One who performed the first marriage in the Garden of Eden and instituted the union between man and wife has been left out.

I pray, Lord, for the homes in this beloved country. Without Your love and wisdom guiding us, our society will crumble.

1. Suzanne says:

My prayers go out to the world to stop the broken homes and to learn the Jesus is part of a marriage and a happy Christian home.

2. joy says:

John 3:16-17 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world but that the world thru him might be saved.” Praise the Lord.thankyou Lord and BGEA friends. 12.01.2013

3. ratnakumari says:

praise god, please pray for my marriage…………..Thanku

4. Gerry says:

What an unfortunate testimony it is when Christian marraiges fail at a similar rate to that of unbelievers. What about the oath we took before God? Sadly it seems to be getting worse as time goes on. We now have same sex marraiges. What kind of message are we giving to our children.

5. Janice Grubbs says:

I thank our Lord for you. You have kept us steered in the correct direction for years and you have blessed us. I heard on the news one day that prayer is no longer allowed in the schools. This was the first sign that something evil was brewing. The Lord warned us to never hurt the children and this is the place where all of this started and it is a freefall now for the USA. I know these things have to happen but I pray that all will awaken and call upon the Lord. Thank you for showing your Hope for America show twice. Thank you for all that you do. Lord thank You for Billy Graham.

6. joy says:

Thanks John 3:16

7. Joyce Paul says:

prayer for us……..we are in miserble condition all my brothers and sisters hate each other especially my elder bro vincent,sis florance and rubina are the main who breaking link .but i believe Lord will surely cares because He loves us All.GOD BLESS YOU !AMEN.

8. njiangong says:

Rogressed society is the result of progress occured in family.it is where the first lesson for any individual is taught.

9. Karen Winkler Fassnacht says:

Greetings! I am looking for the Advent devotional mentioned in your November 15 letter to me. I tried using /Advent, but no luck. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

10. beamol mathew says:

please pray for me and my family,please

1. Jocelyn says:

I Will Pray For You And Your Family.

God Bless