Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

No Reason to Hurry

By   •   December 4   •   Topics:

36827757

This is a high-strung, neurotic, impatient age. We hurry when there is no reason to hurry—just to be hurrying. This fast-paced age has produced more problems and less morality than previous generations, and it has given all of us jangled nerves. Impatience has produced a new crop of broken homes, or more new ulcers, and has set the stage for more world wars.

May my heart be still amid all the turmoil, as I remember Your patience with me, Lord Jesus.

1. Nayomin Weerasooriya says:

From the other side of the world, as a Buddhist convert (to Christianity) by conviction, I live in a country that persecutes Christians daily. We are thankful for the way in which Jesus has touched and transformed many of us from darkness to light. Billy Graham’s messages have inspired us here whether on line or on TBN. God bless your Ministry.

2. Donna Gillentine says:

While reading this something crossed my mind. God said he is the great I am. The verb am is the present tense. I always feel closest to God when I live in the present…not worrying about the past or anxious about the future. There really is some good in being still because that is when I get to know God. I can be so much more thankful and live more grateful if I focus on each new moment.

3. Rajasekaran Jebaraj P says:

Very opt message our Lord given to me thro this verse. Thank you.

4. Dj says:

Yes, I pray for kindness and patience, for the Lord has come! :

5. Felicity says:

This reminds me of Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God.

6. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane,Chennai. says:

A man’s wisdom gives him patience, it is to his glory to overlook an offence.

7. Rebeca Ann Gueiros says:

True and even our food is fast nowadays but people are realizing the pleasure of slow food, better quality of life and who knows life without rushes,everything on Gods hands,At his timings!We have to be patients!

8. Deborah Yoder says:

Amen, Lord Jesus…….God Bless You Billy Graham

9. s anderson says:

Please pray for my family’s financial situation. My husband is self employed and I work a straight commission based job. We really need a big financial breakthrough. Praying for a miracle.

10. Kathy McKenzie says:

Billy Graham always has great Christian things to say about our Lord. I am very thankful for him and his books and programs on TBN. May God bless him always and his family too.