Live Creatively for Christ

By   •   May 14   •   Topics: ,

parents holding girl's hands

Living creatively for Christ in the home is the acid test for any Christian man or woman. It is far easier to live an excellent life among your friends, when you are putting your best foot forward and are conscious of public opinion, than it is to live for Christ in your home. Your own family circle knows whether Christ lives in you and through you. If you are a true Christian, you will not give way at home to bad temper, impatience, fault-finding, sarcasm, unkindness, suspicion, selfishness, or laziness. Instead, you will reveal through your daily life the fruit of the Spirit, which is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, and all the other Christian virtues which round out a Christ-like personality.

My family, Lord, knows the real me—they deserve so much more. May I live so close to You that Your love will flow through me to them.

1. Jeremy says:

I thank God for allowing me to wake up this morning. Thanful for my family and my jobs. I needed this verus today. Thanks

2. Sue Nord says:

Thank You God for loving me. I am so very grateful.

3. carol vasko says:

I have always tried to follow what the bible teaches. I have seen your Father at many Christian revivals. I am a Baptist and was baptized as a young lady. GOD bless you and the word of GOD. Amen

4. Me says:

Lord Jesus help me to be a better Christian, wife, mother and Hootie.

5. Joy says:

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.””May God bless us everyone.” Thankyou.

6. COMFORT says:

Thank God for his faithfulness over me and my family.

7. Penny says:

Today’s devotion touched me to the core. I lost my my mom, my best friend on this day, May 14, six years ago. She loved Billy Graham and even went to hear him preach when she was a teenager. The devotion today sounded like my mom…I can hear those words from her mouth to my ears. She was the most un-selfish person that I will probably ever know…especially with her family. She, like none of us was perfect…but she loved the Lord. And I know beyond any doubt she is truly living with Him in Heaven and I can’t wait to see her again one day. I love you momma.

8. Gerry says:

It is possible to fool people with Godly behavior but it is impossible to fool God. He knows our heart and mind.

9. Joyce Paul says:

God has two dwellings,in Heaven and the other in meek and thankful heart. A godly life is a fragrance that
    draws others to CHRIST, like Dr Billy Graham! God Bless us all! amen.