Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Living in His Power

By   •   February 23   •   Topics:

field

Jesus had a humble heart. If He abides in us, pride will never dominate our lives. Jesus had a loving heart. If He dwells within us, hatred and bitterness will never rule us. Jesus had a forgiving and understanding heart. If He lives within us, mercy will temper our relationships with our fellowmen. Jesus had an unselfish heart. If He lives in us, selfishness will not predominate, but service to God and others will come before our selfish interests. You say, “That’s a big order!” I admit that. It would be impossible if you had to measure up to Him in your own strength and with your natural heart. Paul recognized that he could never attain this heart purity by his own striving.

So live in me today that I will be able to radiate Your love and grace, Jesus.

1. Tina Marie Tanguay says:

I <3 Jesus and My Neighbors with all My Heart <3 Soul, and with all My Mind !!! I pray for all my enemies and forgive and pray for those who have Hurt me and done Me Wrong!!! More of Jesus and less of Me!!! :D Praise Jesus' Holy Name <3

2. Fred White says:

I pray to our Savior each day for guidance and strength. Since the moment I accepted Our Lord Jeues into my heart I feel at peace. His love for me is a gift which can not be measured.
    I wish to thank all of the Revrend Billy Graham ministries for opening my eyes and heart to our Loving Lord Jesus.

3. Holly seabolt says:

I can do all things throughout Christ who strengthens me

4. Gerry says:

You can depend on Christ power to accomplish all things that are within his will for you. .

5. Bob DeGraw says:

One of my favorite verses because i so often feel i can’t overcome so many of my weaknesses that i struggle with. But every time i read this verse and focus on Jesus i get renewed by His strength.. The key for me is to make sure i am letting God abide in me.. My human sinful pride to often puts me 1st. I pray for God to dwell in me today and every day. Reign in my heart, fill my mind, body and spirit. Give me compassion, peace, understanding, and fill me with your love my Jesus. Praise be to God. Thank-you Billy for all your years of teaching me, guiding me to the Son.

6. Richard says:

Nothing is impossible with our God

7. Robson da Silva Santos says:

gostei muito Deus abençoe toda a equipa

8. Catherine Skokowski says:

Jesus is the answer.

9. Joyce Paul says:

Lord loves us! What blessing… nothing can compare HIS LOVE and GRACE We love our SAVIOR and REDEEMER!

10. Ezra Ochieng' Juma says:

When Christ is in my heart am able to be kind as He was.