Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Life Changing Power

By   •   February 9   •   Topics: ,

man looking out window

One day, by a simple act of faith, I decided to take Jesus Christ at His word. I could not come by way of the intellect alone; no one can. That does not mean that we reject reason. God has given us minds and the ability to reason wherever reason is appropriate, but the final and decisive step is taken by faith. I came by faith. Does it work when a person comes, repenting of his sins, to receive Christ by faith? I can only tell you that it worked in my own life. Something did happen to me. I didn’t become perfect, but the direction of my life was changed. I found a new dimension to life. I found a new capacity to love that I had never known before.

The day I received You, Lord, it was a childlike act of faith. My whole life was changed!

1. Doris Kieper says:

Thank you for the prayers and bible versus each day.

2. Doris Kieper says:

God’s words changed my life. I know I am a different person – I walk in the path of righteousness and love. Thank You, Jesus.

3. Joyce Paul says:

Lord is The Way,Truth and The Life….Only He is our Direction. pray for me today is my Birth Day.

4. martha says:

Thank you lord and help heal my daughter

5. jf smith says:

thank-you for your daily devotions.

6. Keith says:

How true this is! If someone reading this has not repented and accepted Jesus then please seek God and watch the power of the Holy Spirit change not only you but the world around you!

7. Gerry says:

The only regret I had after accepting Christ as my personal Lord and Savior is “why I waited so long” . This life altering decision is by far the best choice I ever made in my life. Thank you Lord for inviting me into your family.

8. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane,Chennai. says:

Peter hit rock bottom after he had denied Christ,but the Lord prayed that his faith fail not and Peter bounced back,strong in the Lord again, with all vehemence.Dear Lord, grant me the gift of faith, through Thy Holy Spirit. Amen.

9. Hellen says:

That day changed me for the better. Thank You Lord.

10. solomon Asante says:

how can i leave sin of lies and live a life blameless to my lord Jesus christ

1. Peggy Coleman says:

Pray and ask the Lord to forgive you of your sins and to come into your heart. Depend on Him to guide you. Send a message to the Grahams or check out their website it is all right now. Find a church for baptism and live for Him. Good luck and God Bless.

2. Margareta Cronholm says:

Read the word of God and have faith. I will pray for you in Jesus Holy Name.

3. Grant says:

The only way that we can put off sin, is when Jesus Christ helps us. Without Him, it is not possible. As human beings, we are selfish and desire sin and things of this world. You must pray everyday and ask God to help you. Ask Him to change your heart, your mind and everything that you are. Ask Him to make you into the person that He wants you to be, for His glory, not ours. That is the only way that I can put off sins and selfish desires that I have been faced with