Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Integrity

By   •   November 17   •   Topics:

iStock_000002253401Small

Integrity is the glue that holds our way of life together. What our young people want to see in their elders is integrity, honesty, truthfulness, and faith. What they hate most of all is hypocrisy and phoniness. That is why it is important for us to go to church, to read the Bible, and to say grace at the table. Let them see us doing what we would like them to do.

Take away the “front,” Father, that so often creeps into my life. I would live in such a way that young people will be drawn to You, too.

1. Prof. Dipak kumar Nath says:

Liked today’s message. Thank you for sending it, will share it with others.

2. m says:

Amen Praise God

3. jack says:

Joe is right Thomas, stay strong in the Lord and the Holy Spirit will continue to work through you and touch so many and the ones that keep being disobediant will learn too. For some , the closest thing to the bible is our lives so we must continue to be strong and show the right way

4. Rita Frazer says:

Would love to receive your daily devotions!

5. Joe says:

Amen. Thomas Christ is not done with you yet. He still needs to work through you. Even if only 1 person can see Christ in you and that moves the person in a positive direction then through God’s grace you allowed Him to work through you. Only if you are able to touch 1 person that is a fantastic thing.

6. Gerry says:

“Practice what you preach”, is an age old saying. However it is still very valid today. Nonbelievers are watching our actions . In order to set a good example and be of service to God . We must remember who we are in Christ.

7. Joyce Paul says:

Great God of the universe we stand amazed that You are Alpha and Omega_The Begining and End_and so much more.Thank You that we can worship and Magnify YOU! God Bless You! amen.

8. daniel says:

True , we need to be exemplary. tHis means we didnt do our work while this young generation was growing up… hence the gap. Its going to be hard working backwards but by the grace of God we need to do it. thanks for the post

9. Thomas E. Welch says:

what is happening in America. I have been an electrician since 3/11/1976, the language by younger and older employees is right out of the sewer and it only gets worse as the day goes along. I accepted Christ as my savior before I was 7 years old. It seems as though no one believes in Christ. Do people not realize that everything we do God knows before we do it? I guess at 57 I’m really tired and I don’t understand why I am still here. I know God loves me, why and I still here.
    Tom

1. Sandi says:

Tom, I know how you feel, the language I hear, especially from our youth, I never heard until I left home and started working, and really it has only been in the last several years that I’ve started hearing it from young people. A lot of reasons. The reason we’re still here is to be the hands, the feet, the voice of Jesus to the lost. Be encouraged brother, let them see your example so you may share the gospel .