Faith Pleases God

By   •   July 29   •   Topics:

Faith pleases God more than anything else. The Christian life is dependent upon faith. We stand on faith; we live on faith. Faith is loved and honored by God more than any other single thing. The Bible teaches that faith is the only approach that we have to God. No man has sins forgiven, no man goes to heaven, no man has assurance of peace and happiness, until he has faith in Jesus Christ. You may be saying, “God, I believe you are a great person, but I do not believe your Word; I do not believe what you say.” In order to please God, you must believe Him. Perhaps your faith is small and weak. It does not matter how big your faith is, but rather, where your faith is. Is it in Christ, the Son of God, who died on the cross for your sins?

Lord Jesus, may my faith in You and Your abundant promises be ever increasing each day.

1. Judy Jackson says:

Thank you for your daily encouragement and life lesson. Some days I feel that God has sent your message directly to me to help with issues I may be struggling with! I thank God for using the Graham family to spread the work of Jesus to Christians worldwide.

2. peggy trimble says:

My situation is definately impossible. Im relying solely on th mighty miracle making hand of th lord. Daily I struggle with facts of th matter and faith that god will see me through.

3. Andy says:

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. John 6:29. It is easy to forget this simple, yet profound Truth…it is all about Jesus.

4. Kim says:

Praise the Lord Jesus to saved me 8 years ago and teach me how to have Faith in Him through my sister ‘s faith . My life change forever when I put my faith in God ! Lord Jesus help me to continue grow my Faith in You daily and forever more !

O lord jesus christ i believe in your word for ever increase my faith o lord

6. Gerry says:

Growing on Faith is a lifelong process. Each step is rewarding. God is always willing to guide you but you must do your part as well. Consistent daily quiet time alone with God will pay huge spiritual dividends as you journey through life.

7. C.Songate says:

My faith may not be strong but I believe my Lord will provide answer to my prayer and need.

8. ntim says:

thats true talk but pls email me when there is any update

9. Margareta Cronholm says:

Yes, we believe what You said in Your word Lord, even if it seems impossible!