Angels Around Us

By   •   January 22   •   Topics: ,

crowded street

Demonic activity and Satan worship are on the increase in all parts of the world. The devil is at work more than at any other time. The Bible says that because he realizes his time is short, Satan’s activity will increase. But his evil activities are countered for the people of God by His ministering spirits, the holy ones of the angelic order. Christians should never fail to sense the operation of angelic glory. It forever eclipses the world of demonic powers, as the sun does a candle’s light. If you are a believer, expect powerful angels to accompany you in your life experiences. And let those events dramatically illustrate the friendly presence of “the holy ones” as Daniel calls them. Certainly, the eye of faith sees many evidences of the supernatural display of God’s power and glory. God is still in business.

When I am tempted by Satan, I will remember Your angels are around me, Lord.

1. Veronica Escalera says:

I’m so glad I found your page, I grew up watching ur services on tv.

2. Trust says:

I am happy to hear powerful word of God from you man of God i would like to hear more

3. Rhonda Brewer says:

Thank you Billy Graham for being a true and lifelong testament of pure and simple Faith and Trust in The Lord . May Gods blessings richly flow from you and your ministry as always and touch many lives that have been laid in your path. I love you and Thank you for a life a service to the One True God. Please pray for me and my family as we struggle through life’s many hills and valleys. Pray for peace and understanding. God Bless You.

4. larry says:

Thanks for today message. I pray for u that God will always increase your anointing in Jesus name,amen. Dear Envagelist,please pray for me that God will increase me in this year 2014″spiritually,morally,finacially and to work for God in all the days of my life in Jesus name,amen.

5. olayinka olujinmi says:

let the angel of my commision attract people to me today, oh Lord.

6. Ken Hnason says:

I have been a Christian since I was young and have been tempted to run. By Gods messengers and his word and by the Holy Spirit he has always brought me back.

7. Felix mugambi njagi says:

Thank you billy graham for the word of the lord that you give to encourage people that the lord angel are always on our side to help us when the devil tempt us.be blesssed my beloved friend billygraham.

8. Oscar says:

Yes the prison doors were opened to let out the innocent, but most people who are in prison are not innocent. No matter who they are and what religion, color or gender they are.
    Sometimes wolves wear sheeps clothing and when they get caught, then God does not usually feel inclined to open the gates of prisons to let them out.
    Alas I have seen to many wolves in sheeps clothing within the folds of the church.

9. diane davidson says:

I love my Jesus the Father and the Holy Sprit!!! I cant live one day with out.

10. Brenda Focht says:

Thank you for your dedication in serving The Lord !
    You are the only Evangelist I have ever had true Faith in!
    God Bless you, Rev. Billy Graham!
    Please pray for me that I may be as strong as you are in faith.

1. Brenda Focht says:

Thank you Rev. Billy Graham.
      You are a true disciple of The Lord !