Is God calling you to share the hope of Jesus Christ in these unsettling times? As men and women respond to the Gospel message through TV and radio ads, billboards, the internet, and Billy Graham sermons, their calls are answered by a live voice with the love of Jesus and the hope of salvation.
If you have a heart to point people to Jesus Christ, the Prayer Line offers an incredible opportunity. As a 24/7 Prayer Line volunteer, use your smartphone—and laptop or tablet—to answer and encourage callers from home.
As a frontline ministry volunteer with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, you’ll have an opportunity to pray, offer spiritual encouragement, and share the Gospel with callers from across America.
To apply to serve as a 24/7 Prayer Line volunteer, click below and follow the directions to complete your application. You’ll be contacted for next steps.
If selected, volunteers serve an average of two or more hours per week.
As Franklin Graham shares the Gospel through national TV ads, he invites viewers to receive Christ. They’re also encouraged to call the Prayer Line and talk to someone about their decision or ask for prayer. That someone could be you!
Benefits to Volunteering:
- Bring the presence of Christ to hurting people all over the world.
- Lead others to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Strengthen your faith and grow in your walk with the Lord.
- Serve God, right now, right where you are.
- Renew your mind as you read and stay in God’s Word and prayer.
- Connect with other Christians across the United States.
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person. Colossians 4:6, ESV
In order to qualify to serve, you must:
- Follow Jesus Christ and believe in the power of the Gospel
- Agree with the BGEA Statement of Faith
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a smartphone—and laptop or tablet—and download the application needed for ministry
- Have access to a dependable internet connection
- Commit to serve a minimum of 1 year
- Be free of any medication and alcohol that would impair reasoning, response, or communication
- Possess emotional and spiritual maturity
- Keep conversations and personal contact information confidential
- Desire to see lives saved, healed, and touched by the power of Jesus Christ
- Complete video questions
- Participate in a phone interview with our team
- Provide requested references and have positive reference feedback
- Complete and pass a background check
- Successfully complete the Prayer Line Training
We are thankful for you, and it is our prayer that you will consider using your gifts and talents to make an impact in the kingdom.