Billy Graham Recovering from Fall

By   •   January 1, 1900   •   Topics: , ,

Billy Graham was admitted to Mission Hospitals in Asheville, N.C., for evaluation and treatment of injuries from a fall he suffered on Friday. Mr. Graham was at his home in Montreat, N.C., recovering from a partial hip replacement performed in January, when the fall occurred.

His orthopedic surgeon stated that Mr. Graham was in stable condition and that preliminary tests indicated a possible hairline fracture to the pelvis. Further tests will be performed to assess the extent of his injuries, guide the treatment plan, and determine the time needed for full recovery.

Mr. Graham said he is resting comfortably and expressed gratitude for prayers on his behalf.

Please pray:

• that God would give Billy Graham the strength to proclaim the Gospel in Kansas City and Los Angeles

• for Mr. Graham’s spirit to be encouraged during this time

1. Erma Gaston says:

Your article on cremation really helped ease my mind. We had headstones set up in our hometown, but have been living away from there for several years. At this time, we are elderly and not in good health. We don’t have the money to send our bodies back there to be buried, but have decided to be cremated here. This relieved our minds on cremation.

2. Eva Desmarais says:

Rev. Graham, my grandmother, Josie Rhodes, knew you personally in Montreat. She was a nurse in Asheville, and her husband was a minister. She cared for you as a youngster. She told me of how you came home and told your parents and her of how you were saved by Christ. I pray always for you, because to the “The Rhodes family,” you are family. By his stripes we are healed. God bless your ministry.

3. Dave says:

God bless you!

4. Kathryn Hall says:

God Bless You, Mr. Graham. I have listened to your teachings whenever I could since I was 11 yrs old (in 1979). I come from a very devout Christian family, but my actual decision to ask Jesus into my life came following one of your televised crusades that year. I have continued to follow your work for the Lord, praying that He would continue to bless it, and that many souls would be won for the Lord. I am praying for you as you recover. Thank you for your love of the Lord, and for sharing it all these years in such a masterful way.

5. Herman Soetopo says:

Father, in the name of Jesus we command the healing to come to Mr Graham, be healed and make whole

6. Janet Lynn Pettus says:

Dear Rev. Graham, I am sorry to read about your fall and pray for your full and speedy recovery. You and your family have done so much to help so many souls see the truth about our Lord. God bless you!

7. Mavis Goebel says:

Billy Graham is a great man to follow the Lord in obedience all these years. God’s blessings and hand is upon him. I pray that God will heal his hairline fracture and give me all he needs to complete his mission he has before him. I’ve watched Billy Graham since I was a young girl and now as a grandmother I continue to tune in when I know his shows are airing. God Bless You Billy Graham. Keep your spirits up. I know how hard it is to be weary and tired. You will be greatly rewarded someday for all your works unto the Lord. 🙂 May God’s peace and love fill you up. Amen