Billy Graham Classics Christmas 1977

57:24   •   December 18, 2013

1. choice uwaga says:

i think God for ur life what he has be used u to do sir my paryer is dat God favor upon ur life amen i lv u sir

2. Peter says:

Thank you Billy Graham and may you enjoy that manshion in Heaven that Jesus has prepaid for you God Bless you deserve the honour and the glory

3. kiyingi benon says:

this is beautiful, can u please post more classics,this will help those that are not yet evangelised to know the greatest news ever that is the good news of salvation online, thank you so much may GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS MINISTRY

4. dennis huppe says:

Thanks

5. pastor gurmeetsingh says:

Ishiah 45:2-3God bless u pastor billy graham

6. pastor gurmeetsingh says:

Pastor billy graham God bless u as a 3john2

7. Godwin Agaba says:

I Thank God for the Great works of salvation and His mighty works  in the hand of Evang. Billy Graham, may God countinoues to use him more, in turching and enriching the spiritual needs in lives of people all over the world. God Bless God Bless Billy Graham and his Ministry.

8. Samir Shomali says:

Great!

9. Tracey Lombre says:

Enjoyed the Christmas Classics program. Listened to and watched Billy Graham Crusades over the years and I am always moved by seeing so many people give their lives to Jesus Christ. THANK YOU BILLY GRAHAM FOR BEING A GOOD WITNESS FOR CHRIST and allowing him to use you in a Mighty way to show people like me how to seek him more and walk in the calling he has for us. Pray for me and my family. That our needs will be met today..That the Lord will lead my unsaved husband and children to salvation..(I will) to do Gods will for my Life…

1. Christopher says:

Dear… God will perfect all that concerns you and your family.. spiritually and otherwise. Your husband and children will encounter our Lord Saviour if you only believe and continue in prayer and supplication for them. Amen. I will also pray for you and them.

10. Julius Otieno says:

I was following your preachings on family tv and many things you preached realy touch my soul, i know i have a weak soul but i will be a happy man if by the end of the world i join our saviour Jesus Christ. Please help to redim my soul so that i can give all my life to Jesus. Thank you and may you have blessed life