Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

The Sufficiency of God

By   •   November 28   •   Topics:

Praying hands on an open bible

In God’s economy, you must go down into the valley of grief before you can scale the heights of spiritual glory. You must become tired and weary of living alone before you seek and find the fellowship of Christ. You must come to the end of “self” before you can begin to live. The happiest day of my life was when I realized that my own ability, my own goodness, and my own morality were insufficient in the sight of God. I am not exaggerating when I say that my mourning was turned to joy, and my sighing into singing. Happy are they that mourn for the inadequacy of self, for they shall be comforted with the sufficiency of God.

Almighty God, You have given me real life through Jesus Christ. My soul praises You.

1. Edward Okpe says:

Thank God for a good conscience. A conscience that is made pure by the blood of Jesus Christ.

2. aspin Davis says:

It is God who is working in my life, I get times like now where I feel at fault for my despair. but after being lead to change the channel and happen to land the tv on fox news right when My Hope for America was airing. which lead me to this web site, which gave me the word God has for me: My life is still being refined and to keep my faith and belief so that God can fulfill his plan for me, t bless me abundantly!
    thank you!!!!!!!!

1. Mickey W says:

Praise the LORD !!!! thanks for sharing !!!

3. Brian says:

AMEN! This was tailor-made for me. I thank God for these devotions as one of the sources He uses to speak to me. I thank Him for seeking a relationship with me and opening my eyes more and more each day so that I may see more of Him.

4. Gerry says:

As I reflect back I am reminded of the countless times that God intervened in my life. Even when I did not know or care about him. He Loved me anyway. There is no way to adequately thank him for the wonderful transformation he still guides me through. Praise the name of Jesus Christ, my Precious Redeemer.

5. D.S. R,ajsekhar,Triplicane,Chennai. says:

The minute you thank God for what you don’t see you’ll be thanking God for what you do see.

6. joy says:

Thankyou. John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.For God sent not his son into the world to comdemn the world but that the world thru him might be saved. “Jesus Jesus Christos Prabahu is Lord.Amen”

7. Theresa Hebert says:

AMEN!

8. Johnson Kanduri says:

Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life

9. D.S.Rajsekha,Triplicane,Chennai. says:

The Lord says,”I wouldn’t allow you to be attacked on this level if I didn’t give you enough grace.”It is one thing to have faith when you’re in the pink,it’s quite another when all hell has broken loose.Thank you,Sir,for teaching me how to keep trusting God when things don’t go right,HE IS GOD in the mountain & HE IS GOD in the valley.