TV SPECIALFranklin Graham Festivals

Travel to events in Milwaukee, Denver and Winnipeg as BGEA reaches the next generation and their families. Hear from people who made life-changing decisions during these events.

TV-Special-Header-Img

Franklin Graham Festivals 28:29

Give To Advance The Gospel Pray To Accept Jesus Christ

Festivals

Featured_RRT

Find out where BGEA is spanning the globe to bring the Gospel to the lost.

Find Out Here

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Be encouraged. Watch sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. sanjeeb sahu Pastor, Director. says:

Pl. give us a chance to attend one of your BGEA meetings! Our prayer and God’s blessing shall be with you all
    Sanjeeb Sahu

2. Wanda Berry says:

I would like to send a book I wrote to Billy Graham. It has been published. I speak in churches from time to time but simply have a desire or Holy Spirit telling me to send him my book. I just need permission to do so. Thank you. Wanda Berry

3. Rusty Houser says:

I recently heard about a video called, “The Cross” that was done by Billy Graham. (I think that was the name.) It was talking about showing it during the Easter season. Do you have information on where I could purchase it?

1. Lynn Stepp says:

You can get a copy of the DVD here http://myhopewithbillygraham.org/

4. pearl says:

I thank God I found you

5. prospera says:

I thank God for your life Billy Graham and for the things He is doing through your ministry.. God bless

6. Jeanette Herron says:

Thank you from my heart for the prayer your counsler sent to The Lord last night at the Will Graham Celebration In Clinton. MS

7. della johnson says:

thank you, and TO GOD BE THE GLORY, AMEN

8. vitaliy hensitsky says:

GOD bless you !!!

9. Joshua Chaires says:

This world today need’s Godly ambassadors to step up to the plate and deliver his message worldwide. Thank you guys so much for allowing me to have a relationship with the lord, and learn his word. I am going to work my tail end of to get people to receive Christ as their lord and savior. Jesus is the only way people can be forgiven. And my role model =). God Bless you guys for all of the great work you have done.

10. Gerri Williamson says:

Don & I would like very much to receive updates so that we can pray for the needs of this ministry in our morning devotions. The best decision we made was to support the Billy Graham Association and Samaritan Purse. My wife volunteers at the Billy Graham Library, we both volunteer at the Call Centef and Operation Christian Child. We count it an honor and a privilege to be associated with the greatest ministry that we know. May the Lord continue to pour his blessing in whatever area you need it. In His service. Don & Gerri Williamson