Rejoice in Him

By   •   January 16   •   Topics: ,

joyful man

Christians are supposed to be happy persons! Our generation has become well versed in Christian terminology, but is remiss in the actual practice of Christ’s principles and teachings. Hence, our greatest need today is not more Christianity but more true Christians. The world can argue against Christianity as an institution, but there is no convincing argument against a person who, through the Spirit of God, has been made Christlike. Such a person is a living rebuke to the selfishness, rationalism, and materialism of the day. Jesus said to the woman at Jacob’s well, “Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst.” This sin-sick, disillusioned woman was the symbol of the whole race. Her longings were our longings! Her heart-cry was our heart-cry! Her disillusionment was our disillusionment! Her sin was our sin! But her Savior can be our Savior! Her forgiveness can be our forgiveness! Her joy can be our joy!

My soul delights in You, my God, and my Redeemer.

1. Russell says:

Amen, I say Amen…

2. Gerry says:

Once you give your heart to Christ it is nearly impossible not to rejoice. Your new perspective on life is amazing. Further the really good news is , if you sincerely try to develop and nurture your new relationship with Christ there is no end to the peace and joy you will experience. Even the difficult seasons of life will go much smoother with Christ beside you.

1. zach says:

Nicely said.

3. L. C. says:

Yes, it helps to remember that our Home is in Heaven, and we are assured that our suffering isn’t forgotten by the Lord and that life is temporary on this earth. In our spirit aligned with the Holy Spirit, the joy of the Lord, the hope of His promises, His unfailing WORD, JESUS, lives.

4. Joyce Paul says:

The wonder of it all__ Just to think that JESUS LOVES ME! Praise HIS MIGHTY NAME!!!
    God Bless Dr Billy Graham,Franklin Graham,Will Graham,BGEA Ministries abundantly! amen.

5. Tony Best says:

You guys are a welcome addition to Facebook. I’m a Retired Cop and a Law Enforcement Chaplain. My first 47 years was big tall and bulletproof! Yeah right. I surrendered to our Lord on October 17, 1999 and was Ordained in 2004. Thank you for giving to the Lord. I am a life that was changed! Blessings

1. Audrey says:

God bless you my brother…..keep the faith Jesus is the only way!!

6. OLADOKUN DAPO says:

Lord help me and let ur grace sufficient for me,amin

7. Rev. Kevin A. Morrow says:

Amen…

8. joy says:

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

9. joy says: