Will Graham: ‘A Lot of Tears’ Yet Billy Graham’s Message Lives On

01:46   •   February 24, 2018

“My grandfather preached all these years so that you could know that you can have your sins forgiven.”

Before his grandfather’s motorcade left the Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove, Will Graham talked about the days ahead and how everyone can know they’re going to Heaven.

Will Graham will speak at The Cove in Asheville, North Carolina, Aug. 10-12 about how we can praise God in the midst of trials. Find out more.

1. Cindy Woudstra says:

Dr. Graham was as significant in the times he lived as the Apostle Paul was in his times. He was a blunt, fierce, honest, inspirational, forthright and courageous light in our often too dark world. For all we know, he was an angel himself.

2. Joshua Joel Mohammed says:

Praise God for Billy Graham. He is my favorite preacher of all time. What an inspiration he was in my life. I know there is great reward in heaven for him. We will meet again one day, my loving, caring brother. Rest in the Lord’s presence forever and ever. Amen! I love you so much and will never ever forget you.

3. Rotasha Lewis says:

Rest in peace, Billy Graham! You will be missed.

4. Ken Geers says:

Thank you, sir. You brought the message of God’s Kingdom to many with a humble spirit. Enjoy His presence.

5. Matthew May Sr says:

God bless you, Rev. Billy Graham, pastor of my childhood. He was the real deal. He helped me find God. May he walk with the Lord He loved. Prayers for his family.

6. Denise C Case says:

We praise you, Billy Graham, for doing a great job at God’s work. We need to have a Crusade to carry your work on.

7. Linda Scott says:

Was saved at a crusade in New York many years ago. I will NEVER forget it. He will be missed

8. Dane & Stella Bangalore says:

A true man of God has gone to be with Jesus. May God comfort his family. Amen.

9. Diane Srinchcomb says:

And Jesus said, “Well done, thy good and faithful servant.”

10. Vincent Smith says:

May the Lord be with your family at this time. Dr. Graham was a powerful man of God and will be missed. However, he left us with guidance and wisdom to do the work that still needs to be done.

Share Your Story.