Will Graham: ‘A Lot of Tears’ Yet Billy Graham’s Message Lives On

01:46   •   February 24, 2018

“My grandfather preached all these years so that you could know that you can have your sins forgiven.”

Before his grandfather’s motorcade left the Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove, Will Graham talked about the days ahead and how everyone can know they’re going to Heaven.

Will Graham will speak at The Cove in Asheville, North Carolina, Aug. 10-12 about how we can praise God in the midst of trials. Find out more.

1. Estee lacilla says:

The Holy Spirit came to me through Rev. Graham. He was God’s messenger to the world and his life lives on here as he does in heaven. He truly will never die, he just moved on.

2. Kenneth Ackerman says:

I feel sad that Billy is gone, but happy that he is home. The world has lost a great man and father, but heaven has gained a blessed preacher. God bless you Billy Graham and your family who will miss you so much. Prayers for your family.

3. Rev. Mark Cavinee says:

I had the honor of attending Billy Graham’s School of Evangelism. What a man of God he was, and I hope the family continues to carry out his ministry for years to come.

4. Lynn Capps says:

I was saved at the Billy Graham Library.

5. Earlene Schoonmaker says:

He was a great man of God.

6. Dee Ann Benson says:

As a young teenager, I met Billy Graham at Youth for Christ in K C. Missouri. It was the best part of my week. I’m excited that he is with Jesus his Savior!

7. Lou Ella South says:

Will, you did a great job! Your grandfather would be so proud.

8. Vicky Jimmerson says:

So sorry for your loss but so thankful also. Rev. Graham is finally home with his precious Ruth. I grew up watching him. My mother never missed a Crusade on TV. She went home in 2006. Now she will get to meet Rev. Graham. Will, I was blessed to go to your Celebration in Dothan, AL. You reminded me of your grandfather. Please carry on God’s good news!

9. Karen Moeller says:

Thank you Will Graham. I am praying for Billy Graham’s ministry as the whole world is looking. I’ve shed many tears but I thank God we know where he is at. It is a comfort to my soul.

10. Shobhna srinivasulu says:

I will always thank God for the wonderful life of Billy and Ruth Graham. I really wish one day my family and I could come over and see the Billy Graham Library. Thank you again.

Share Your Story.