TV SPECIALRediscovering Christmas

In the midst of our struggle and pain, Christmas reminds us that Jesus came into our fragmented lives to redeem us. Experience the true meaning of Christmas through the lives of four people facing a broken world.

Rediscovering Christmas 28:29

PARTNER WITH US

Help spread the Good News of Jesus Christ through your gift to the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

As a special thank you for your gift, we’ll send you Billy Graham’s devotion, “Wisdom for Each Day.”

This free gift offer is for U.S. residents only. While supplies last. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

$

Response Team

Rapid Response Team

Our crisis-trained chaplains help to provide emotional and spiritual care for others.

Learn More

Festivals

Festivals

See where we’ll be traveling as we proclaim God’s love to those needing to know Christ.

Find Out More

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Hope

Find direction and encouragement in your personal relationship with the Lord.

Learn More

Billy Graham Library

Billy Graham Library

The Library allows visitors to discover the life and legacy of America’s Pastor.

Visit Now

1. Jo-Ann Casula says:

God bless

2. Charlotte says:

l went forward at Long Island, NY, coliseum and was saved. Use the story to all as my testimony.

3. LucilleC says:

As a child, I listened to Billy Graham with my parents and then one happy day as a young adult. I finally got the chance to see him at a Crusade in Oakland, California. Billy Graham, I thank you for the true and living WORD of God.

4. Erva Harold says:

Every time I have an opportunity to listen to Billy Graham, I am amazed at the power of the Holy Spirit in the services around the world. So many years and it still is as effective today as it was before. Thank you for preaching the message of the cross to us.

5. Travis Pigford says:

The ministry that Billy Graham started so many years ago has affected me and given me a desire to do the Lord’s work.

6. Lois C Fowler says:

I greatly enjoy your daily words of encouragement. May God continue to bless your ministry in 2018.

7. John Kaufman says:

The late Reverend Billy Graham brought me to Jesus. I thank him every day.

8. Bert Davis says:

Praise be unto our dear Savior on this day. Bless you, Billy and Franklin, and your organization for your efforts in spreading God’s Word.

9. Julie Tomchak says:

Let freedom ring for All of New England.

10. Charles Rutley, Jr. says:

Please pray for me and my wife. She is seven weeks pregnant, and today she was spotting light red blood. Please pray that everything is fine with our child. Also, please pray for peace at work, a great work week and favor with my clients. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Share Your Story.