Billy Graham: God Satisfies Every Longing of Our Hearts

01:57   •   July 4, 2017

1. Reba says:

My dad always wrote to you and asked you about different parts of the Bible that he didn’t understand and you were always faithful to respond back to him with help. God bless you and your family. Love you always for being there for us. Please pray for me and all my family. Thank you from the bottom of my ❤.

2. Lucy Maserjian says:

I love his sermons. He speaks from the heart.

3. wanda says:

I love to hear Bro. Graham. Always encouraging to hear truth from God’s holy word. I have to have Jesus to live. I am thankful.

4. Gail Rutgers says:

I love you Jesus and Billy Graham.

5. LISA says:

He speaks the Gospel truth, no sugar coating at all. I respect the Graham family for their true commitment to teach with loving guidance. Amen Jesus.

6. Jenny Faris says:

I thank God for His grace and mercy, love and guidance every day! Thank you Billy and Franklin Graham for the powerful work worldwide of your ministry! All Glory to God, my Savior, the King of kings and Lord of lords, my comforter, my healer, my refuge, my everything. Pray for revival in our country and in our own hearts. Let us be on fire for Christ!

7. Ms. Kelly bourque says:

Love Dr. Billy Graham. What a special man he is. Thank God he is still with us. I have read many of his wonderful books over the years. The book he wrote “Where I Am” — I just loved reading it and actually have read it 3 times. God bless you. I love Jesus.

8. Brian Book says:

I love Billy Graham and his message.

9. Anthony Parron says:

I love Jesus Christ and thank him for saving my soul

10. Ken Kelly says:

I want to accept The Lord Jesus Christ as my savior!

Share Your Story.