Gospel Graffiti – Bridge To Life

03:42   •   February 17, 2012

What happens when Graffiti and The Gospel collide? Features – DJ Promote and Fasm. Produced by – The Billy Graham Evangelistic Assoc. to paint the Gospel in graffiti form for a video project dubbed “Bridge to Life”.

Related

1. Charlotte Ziegler says:

AWESOME, GOD BLESS YOU !!

2. Margaret Aldrete says:

Thank you for sending me these links and videos to share with friends. Please continue sending whatever helps. I can use to further the Good News of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. God bless you.

3. Mary Cochran Ward says:

I love your posts and enjoy your services.Also enjoyed your fathers from year ago.

4. Leslie Jane Dylina says:

MY Lord and Savior took away the very bad stomach pains today. I woke up with the pain and it was with me for hours. I prayed to Jesus, and the pain left, right as I prayed. Thank you Father, for You have been with me all of the days of my life.

5. charles Dale Summer says:

Thank you for all you do for us and help to lead us to God!

6. judith reedy says:

Jesus is the only good news today……I follow Him with joy……

7. Deborah rose Thompson says:

Praise Almighty God and Christ our king! What a help in times of trouble. A strong tower. Mighty protection and my shield. Praise the holy spirit. Teaches me all things, guides me,brings remembrance of things pertaining to God’s word and law. Thank you for loving me. Amen

8. Wally Graham says:

I am proud to take a stand for Jesus Christ! I pray that many others do the same. It’s time for America to make a stand and if not done we may not have our wonderful America. God Bless America!

9. Charles H. Cook says:

I accepted Jesus Christ during a deployment with the Cross Bridge Church, Pastor Rick Cowley just in the spring of 2016. I am like a “child” in my knowledge. However, I know Jesus has forgiven me and came into my heart making me a friend of God. As with a ‘child’ , I am in constant awe of His favor and blessings. I am always humbled by the Men of Christ that I now meet. The Samaritan’s Purse Deployments saved my life.

Help Share the Gospel.