TV SPECIALFootprints of a Pilgrim

Meet Ruth Bell Graham, the extraordinary wife of evangelist Billy Graham, whose commitment to God’s will led her on a lifelong journey few could imagine. Go behind the scenes with those who knew Ruth best and discover her sharp wit, God-given wisdom, and audacious faith.

Footprints of a Pilgrim 28:29

PARTNER WITH US

Help spread the Good News of Jesus Christ with your gift to the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

As a special “thank you,” we‘ll send you the DVD, “Footprints of a Pilgrim: Remembering Ruth Bell Graham”.

This free gift offer is for U.S. residents only. While supplies last. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

$

Prayer

Prayer

You can have lasting peace today through a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Learn More

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Help

Find information, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Billy Graham Classics

Billy Graham Classics

Get inspired and encouraged. Watch sermons from the Billy Graham Classic television archives.

Watch Now

1. Steven says:

Wish you were here to help! Your job is done, and we must carry on. Thanks!

2. Rande Matteson says:

Thank you!

3. Thelma Watson says:

My family and I visited the Billy Graham library on July 4 2018. This is a tour we will never forget. Exploring the journey of Rev. Graham left our family feeling that we definitely need to have Jesus in our lives. Only the work for Jesus will last. We can truly understand that by observing the life of Rev. Graham and the continued presence of his love for God in the touring of the library. Jesus Is the Answer is what I truly believed. Thank you Rev. Graham for sharing the word of God with all the land.

Thelma S. Watson
    Orangeburg, SC

4. Charles Wm. Davis says:

Rev. William Franklin Graham III would you please use your influence to get a Protestant on the Supreme Court?

5. BT Harwick says:

Thank you for speaking up for family values, Franklin.

6. Bonnie Parvino says:

I have always admired your Mother and Daddy. She truly was a woman of God. And your Dad’s influence within the political spectrum knows no greater person of this generation that preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I honor your family by saying thank you. Now, to you, follow your Father and your Mother closely because their wisdom is of another generation. The same as my great-grandfather who came from North Carolina to East Texas to preach the WORD the way God gave him the WORD.
    Bonnie Parvino of Avinger, Texas

7. DOTTIE says:

I am so blessed by your ministry. May God richly bless you for your commitment to Him.

8. Sarah carey says:

Thank you for photos of Ruth graham, a lovely lady shining for Jesus.

9. Robert Lee Evans says:

I love you so much Dr. Graham. I want you to know what a wonderful part of my life you have been. God bless you sir.

10. Donne Compton says:

My husband Randy has been in ICU for respiratory failure and pneumonia following aneurysm surgery for 10 days. Please pray for healing in his body.

Share Your Story.