TV SPECIALFoolishness of The Gospel

How can the Gospel be foolish? Franklin Graham answers this question in a heartfelt and challenging presentation.

Foolishness of the Gospel

Foolishness of The Gospel 28:30

Support Gospel proclamation around the world

Help spread the Good News of Jesus Christ through your gift to the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. As a special thank you for your gift, we’d like to send you the devotional, As It Is In Heaven by Greg Laurie. By donating to My Hope, you will advance the Gospel both stateside and internationally through this unique outreach ministry.

$

Festivals

Prayer

Franklin Graham Festivals are spreading the Gospel all over the world. Find out more about 2015 events.

Learn More

Rapid Response Team

RRT

Learn more about these crisis-trained volunteer chaplains who deploy in times of disaster.

Learn More

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Help

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Find Direction Here

1. Joy says:

Thankyou.

2. Phyllis says:

Please pray for my mom. She’s been through so much lately. She can’t walk for some reason and is in a nursing home for rehabilitation. This place is horrible. Pray that we can transfer her closer to home and she gets healed and able to go home.

3. Jason Kirk Bartley says:

I praise God for you guys. Thousands of souls are being touched through you. Glory be to God.

4. andrew millar says:

Please pray for the protection of Israel. It’s very critical that we intercede for Israel at this time.

5. robert says:

The world is falling fast and we are all responsible. We all try to do are best but all fail. It seems everything is broken and corrupt. What amazes me is so many believe the world is getting better. It was foretold and it seems we are in the end times now.l. But there is hope in that christ died for our sins and we must keep are eyes on heaven.

6. Rev. Jeremy Fairres says:

Rev. Franklin Graham, i stand behind you 100%! It grieves me that there are some Pastors in this country that is coming against you, because of your recent comments. But I wanted to let you know that I do stand behind you, because you preach and tell the TRUTH!

7. Cathy stewart says:

Please pray for my niece, Lisa Peevey..she went in the hospital for a simple procedure and ended up in an induced coma.

8. Cynthia Osorio says:

Lord God the mighty creator, Jesus and Holy Spirit I claim, believe and stand firm in my faith that you are going to make a radical change to save, deliver, transform, protect all your people in America. The enemy is a liar! Father in the name of Jesus you are everything to us. May you have your way and prepare us before Jesus returns. Have your way Lord in Jesus name. Amen

9. Diana McClain says:

Pray that my husband of 22 years comes back to me. He left 7-02-15.

1. Jason Kirk Bartley says:

I’m praying for you.

10. Sue Huetter says:

I thank God for the gift of you.

I am reading your book The Journey and I just wanted to let you know that other than the Bible; for me, there is NO greater book. Wish I could meet you in person.

God’s Peace,