TV SPECIALDefining Moments

Moments of questioning; of discovery; of brokenness. See how “Defining Moments” have changed the lives of illusionist Jim Munroe, NFL player David Tyree and musical artist Lacey Sturm.

Defining Moments

Defining Moments 28:31

Pray to Accept Jesus Christ      Give to Help Spread the Gospel

My Hope America

My Hope America with Billy Graham

Be part of a nationwide effort to reach people across the United States with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Get Involved

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. noname says:

Dear Billy, Jesus Reigns! Previously, I wrote about “The Sign of Jonah” the Lord gave me on 5/12/16= 33 (His age was His confirmation) and to get the REPENT message out. Praise the Lord for the way you delivered the REPENT message, even though it didn’t say “The Sign of Jonah”. Daily, the Lord is living water messages for me and prophetic scriptures.

2. Lynn Barnett says:

Today while reading the news I saw where your son Franklin said that you were afraid people didn’t remember you. Dr. Graham, anyone who has seen you on television or at one of your crusades can never forget you. I grew up watching you on television and was lucky enough to be a counselor at your crusade in Atlanta. In my opinion you are the greatest evangelist to have lived in my lifetime. Your message has touched the lives of untold numbers of people and I’m sure that there is no question as to the Lord’s words for you. “Well done thou good and faithful servant”! Thank you for your unfailing dedication to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.

3. Charles P Arnold Jr. says:

While people may not remember you very well as they too grow older, the ones you brought to Christ is what is most important about you Sir. God bless you and keep you until He brings you home..

4. al roth says:

Looking forward to BG messages.

5. Robert says:

I feel rejected at my church by some people

1. Rita Blythe says:

Robert lift your head high and know who you are in Christ so they will see God’s love in you because Jesus will never reject you 💒😊

6. ANDREW says:

7. John Peter says:

Watched Billy Graham TV crusades as a kid in the mid 1970’s with my late mom who went to be with Lord in 1980. Became a Christian at a Jack Van Impe crusade in Muskegon, MI. at age 6 but, it was your crusades that gave me a better understanding.

8. Christopher Gravelle says:

I appreciate your videos very much Thank You! Christopher.

9. Shannon Holley says:

Thank you for being a shining example of how to live and be a spokesperson for the Word of God and Christ Jesus.

10. Celia Archambault says: