TV SPECIALA Life Remembered

Trace Billy Graham’s unexpected journey from a North Carolina farm to the largest arenas and stadiums in the world.

A Life Remembered 28:35

Billy Graham was one of the first evangelists to use the power of media to reach the lost with the Gospel. BGEA airs numerous programs each year on TV and Radio. By donating you will advance the Gospel both stateside and internationally.

As a special thank you for your gift to the global ministry of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, we’d like to send you this unique DVD, “Billy Graham: A Life Remembered”. Billions of people across the globe are still waiting to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ. We need partners like you who will pray fervently and give generously.

*This free gift offer is for U.S. residents only. While supplies last. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.

You can have lasting peace today through a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Learn More

Spiritual Hope

Spiritual Hope

Find direction and encouragement in your personal relationship with the Lord.

Learn More

Billy Graham Classics

Billy Graham Classics

Get inspired. Watch sermons from the Billy Graham Classic television archives.

Watch Now

Live Stream

Watch how God used the life and ministry of Billy Graham to impact the lives of millions around the world.

Watch Now

1. Daniel Alario says:

Need channel 145 back on. My family loves it.

2. Lana Meadows says:

I went with my sister to a Crusade, I think in 1962 in Indiana. I thought it was in Bedford but I can’t find it in the list of Crusades.

1. cristina says:

Love the teaching.

3. Jim Donahue says:

We watched the “A Life Remembered” special tonight and were moved to tears by this wonderful man of God. We were fortunate to see Rev. Graham when he came to San Jose and San Francisco in 1996 and it changed our lives.

4. Cynthia Oliver says:

God bless you, man of God. 💕

5. Damian King says:

Peace be upon this ministry! The life and ministry of the Reverend Billy Graham is a testament of faithfulness to one’s calling in God through Christ Jesus our Lord. May the Lord continue to richly bless the tireless sowing of the Word of God.

6. Buddy Burton says:

I’ve been not only to one of Franklin’s Festivals but to Billy’s Crusade in Louisville in 2001. What a blessing Billy gave to all of Kentucky and Indiana.

7. Maribeth Whelan says:

May God continue to bless the Graham family.

8. Jane Strom says:

I remember my mom always watched Billy Graham Crusade’s with her children. She also shared with me the story of how my grandfather, shortly before his death, was watching one of the Crusades and even though he couldn’t speak, he motioned toward the TV and my mom sensed he was saying, “Listen to him, what he is saying is true.” I have watched many of the memorial events this past week and I am so thankful for Billy Graham. It has been wonderful to be reminded of the Good News of Jesus’ mission and His desire that we love one another. Thank you and blessings to the Graham family.

9. Rhonda says:

Thank you Billy Graham for never being afraid to express your love for our Lord Jesus Christ. ❤️

10. Arlene Walls says:

We’ll never know what this week of live stream and tonight’s telecast has done in the hearts of those who listened. The Word of God and His plan of salvation has gone forth as Billy Graham’s last crusade. What a evangelical blessing from the prayerful hard work of the BGEA. Tonia Lyon and Chris Justice were wonderful and perfect hosts, as well as the team that supported them. To God be the Glory!

Share Your Story.