TV SPECIALA Life Remembered

Trace Billy Graham’s unexpected journey from a North Carolina farm to the largest arenas and stadiums in the world.

A Life Remembered 28:35

PARTNER WITH US*

Billy Graham was one of the first evangelists to use the power of media to reach the lost with the Gospel. BGEA airs numerous programs each year on TV and Radio. By donating you will advance the Gospel both stateside and internationally.

As a special thank you for your gift to the global ministry of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, we’d like to send you this unique DVD, “Billy Graham: A Life Remembered”. Billions of people across the globe are still waiting to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ. We need partners like you who will pray fervently and give generously.

*This free gift offer is for U.S. residents only. While supplies last. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.

$

Prayer

Prayer

You can have lasting peace today through a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Learn More

Spiritual Hope

Spiritual Hope

Find direction and encouragement in your personal relationship with the Lord.

Learn More

Billy Graham Classics

Billy Graham Classics

Get inspired. Watch sermons from the Billy Graham Classic television archives.

Watch Now

Live Stream

Memorial

Watch how God used the life and ministry of Billy Graham to impact the lives of millions around the world.

Watch Now

1. Doris Elliott Stroud says:

I’m so thankful for Billy Graham’s life and his sharing the gospel of Christ around the world, making disciples and changing the world for Christ. Even during the funeral service the gospel was proclaimed. Thank you Jesus for using this ordinary man to change hearts around the world.

2. Loretta Noah .A. says:

Thank God for Billy Graham’s life. Many who are called into the harvest of souls should learn from this great man, who worked for his Master until he is called home.

3. Pedro Cerrato says:

Thanks Billy Graham!

4. Patricia Anger says:

I’ve been to one of his Crusades and watched how my sister gave her heart to the Lord.

5. LarryBermudez says:

Thank you.

6. John prince says:

When I came to visit the Library and see all he accomplished, something changed in me. I felt different inside and at peace.

7. Lisa Lewman says:

I am a bit late in joining, but I know Billy is happy knowing he’s still touching us and bringing new sinners to join and learn and grow. Thank you for continuing to share his word.

8. James D Murphy says:

I remember he came to Belfast Northern Ireland with Torry Johnston. I heard him preach in Belfast when I was beneath his feet in Windsor Park. Why? because I was recording his message on a new tape recorder called a Vortexian, the first audio recorder in the U.K.

9. Jean hunter says:

I once attended one of the Crusades in London many years ago. I am now 88 and have never forgotten the voice of this humble man. You felt he was talking just to you. Your job is done, my good and faithful servant. Now it is time for your eternal rest.

10. Richard J Hay says:

I love Billy Graham and how sad I am that he has gone from us. Nevertheless, I know as he always said he is now with the Good Lord. May God bless Billy and reward him accordingly for all that he did to spread the Word of the Lord.

Share Your Story.