TV SPECIALA Life Remembered

Trace Billy Graham’s unexpected journey from a North Carolina farm to the largest arenas and stadiums in the world.

A Life Remembered 28:35

Billy Graham was one of the first evangelists to use the power of media to reach the lost with the Gospel. BGEA airs numerous programs each year on TV and Radio. By donating you will advance the Gospel both stateside and internationally.

As a special thank you for your gift to the global ministry of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, we’d like to send you this unique DVD, “Billy Graham: A Life Remembered”. Billions of people across the globe are still waiting to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ. We need partners like you who will pray fervently and give generously.

*This free gift offer is for U.S. residents only. While supplies last. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.

You can have lasting peace today through a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Learn More

Spiritual Hope

Spiritual Hope

Find direction and encouragement in your personal relationship with the Lord.

Learn More

Billy Graham Classics

Billy Graham Classics

Get inspired. Watch sermons from the Billy Graham Classic television archives.

Watch Now

Live Stream

Watch how God used the life and ministry of Billy Graham to impact the lives of millions around the world.

Watch Now

1. Rick Rogers says:

Thank you, Billy, for making the Gospel clear to me as a high school senior in Williamston, NC, in 1972 via a Crusade on TV. A few months later at ECU as a freshman, I placed my faith in Jesus Christ. Later as a young AF officer in Las Vegas, I had the honor to serve on the team of counselors at his Crusade there. My family and I are eternally grateful.

2. Mary Mehailescu says:

I am praying along with other Christians that what God has begun in Rev. Graham’s life will carry on through the powerful truth spoken at his funeral. That millions of people will be saved by hearing the gospel. I also pray and ask God to fulfill His purpose for my life as I see how Billy and his children have dedicated their lives to Jesus.

3. Evan Hudson says:

I really loved watching Mr. Billy Graham. I pray for all of his family. I pray his ministry will keep going on until Jesus Christ comes back. I pray all of his family will be encouraged. God bless.

4. Fengchi says:

My soul is getting healed.

5. Gloria rivera-Jacques says:

Thank you.

6. Mary Ann Cunninghan says:

Thank you, God, for Billy Graham and his love for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

7. Susan Chandler says:

I enjoyed the DVD of Mr Graham’s life 🙏

8. Doris Elliott Stroud says:

I’m so thankful for Billy Graham’s life and his sharing the gospel of Christ around the world, making disciples and changing the world for Christ. Even during the funeral service the gospel was proclaimed. Thank you Jesus for using this ordinary man to change hearts around the world.

9. Loretta Noah .A. says:

Thank God for Billy Graham’s life. Many who are called into the harvest of souls should learn from this great man, who worked for his Master until he is called home.

10. Pedro Cerrato says: