“…The child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.” —Luke 1:35, ESV
You may not be near friends and family this Christmas, but you can still share this special season with them and the reason we celebrate.
Set aside time on Sunday, December 20, at 6 p.m. ET to watch a Christmas livestream with Will Graham, and ask your loved ones to watch with you.
Will Graham will bring a message everyone needs to hear at the end of a tumultuous year—how Jesus came into the world that first Christmas and what that means for every person today.
His wife, Kendra Graham, will read the Christmas story, and ministry friend Mark Christian will lead worship songs to get our hearts in the right place this holiday.
As vice president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA), Will Graham shares the Good News at outreaches around the world. In recent months, he has used online platforms to reach hundreds of thousands around the world with the Gospel.
Here’s a simple plan to help you reach out to others and invite them to watch the online event:
- Share details of Will Graham’s Christmas livestream on Facebook.
- Consider where you live, work, or go to school—this is your mission field. Write down the names of people you know who need Jesus Christ.
- Pray for those on your list, that God will use you and this event to share His love with them.
- Reach out to each person on your list and encourage them. Check in by phone, online, or—if it’s a safe setting—in person. Your conversations can eventually open the way to talk about Christ.
- Let each person on your list know about the upcoming livestream. Send them an invite to watch it on Facebook and post about it on social media again. Then pray.
- Afterward, look after those who may respond to Christ or even begin to show interest in the Gospel. They need your encouragement. Continue to love and pray for those who do not respond.
Thank you for your heart to see people come to know Christ.