Franklin Graham Launching 50-State Decision America Tour in 2016

By   •   April 15, 2015

FGraham_04-15-15

Like Franklin Graham on Facebook:

Like Franklin Graham on Facebook:

Franklin Graham announced he will embark on a 50-state tour of the United States next year called the Decision America Tour. He made the following announcement on his Facebook page:

America is in trouble. At 62 years of age, I’ve lived long enough to learn that neither the Democrats nor the Republicans can turn this country around; no political party or politician is the answer.

The only hope for this country is Almighty God and His Son Jesus Christ.

Next year I am planning to travel to all 50 states to conduct prayer rallies—we are calling this the Decision America Tour. I want to challenge Christians to boldly live out their faith and to pray for our nation and its leaders. I want to encourage Christians to get out and vote, and to cast their ballots for candidates who uphold biblical principles.

I want to strongly urge Christians to run for public office at every level—local, state, and federal. We will not be endorsing any political candidates, but I will be proclaiming the truth of God’s Gospel in every state. More details will come later. I hope you will start praying with us now.

Learn more at DecisionAmericaTour.com.

About Franklin Graham

Franklin Graham serves as president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and the international Christian relief and evangelism organization Samaritan’s Purse. Franklin regularly addresses current moral and social issues, challenging Christians to make a difference in the world. As an evangelist, Franklin has preached to more than 8.1 million people in cities from Johannesburg, South Africa to Tupelo, Mississippi.

Through the organizations he leads, Franklin has been instrumental in helping people impacted by crises including the 9/11 terrorist attacks, civil war in Sudan, and natural disasters ranging from the tsunami in South Asia, tornadoes throughout the southeast United States to the massive earthquakes in Haiti, China and Japan.

1,038 Comments

1. Marilyn Farris says:

I went to Vermont rally because I don’t like the decisions made at the White House. I want the National Day of Prayer back there and to help pray with Franklin for USA. I am a youth leader at my Nazarene church and Mentee. I see a confused group of teens. College students moving out of our state because of no jobs. I want to get involved in politics now that I saw you. Dennis nice to see him, I meet him at a coffee house in Manchester, NH.

2. Thomas Whittingham says:

I went to the Augusta Maine tour and it was an uplifting experience. So many Christians in one spot was overwhelming . I talked with many old friends and many new friends . As I talked I would ask for the first name of one person they knew who was unsaved so I could add them to our Thursday night Men’s night out Bible study list we are praying for. I hope this inspires others to do the same thing in their churches homes and communities. We need more Christians in Maine.

3. laurie boches says:

I saw the crusade bus on 495 on on my way to church this morning! I would like to know when Franklin will be in my area? boston

1. BGEA says:

Hi, Laurie. Franklin Graham will be in Boston next Tuesday, Aug. 30. Here are the details: https://decisionamericatour.com/tour/massachusetts/

4. Greg Garland says:

Our church is planning to attend the Ohio Prayer Rally in Columbus on Oct. 6th. Can you provide some information regarding the time of the rally and the length of the rally, and if there will be special parking for buses or church vehicles? Thank you and God’s Blessings!

1. BGEA says:

Hi Greg,

We have passed on your email to our Decision America Team and someone will be in touch with you to give you the details you need. Thanks!

– BGEA Staff

2. BGEA says:

Thank you for your message, Greg, and for partnering with us as we pray for America. You can find all of the details around the Ohio rally here: https://decisionamericatour.com/tour/ohio/

5. Richard Dube says:

Approximately how long (in minutes) will your rally in Montpelier, VT on 8/24/16 last?

6. Carole A. Mann says:

In response to Decision America New York, I will attend the 10:30am rally. Am not finding a registry area on site.

1. BGEA says:

Thank you for your comment. You can find information on the Aug. 25 Decision America prayer rally in Albany, New York here: http://decisionamericatour.com/tour/new-york/ —The BGEA Team

7. Fran Shufelt says:

I am a “good old age” but would like so much to join you at Columbus, OH. I know there is standing room only at these capitol gatherings. Is it possible to bring a chair and sit? I would still be able to hear even though not to see but I don’t want to break BGEA policy. Thank you,

1. BGEA says:

Fran,
      People have brought chairs to the past rallies, so it likely would be acceptable here, too. Thanks for checking, and for making plans to join us in Ohio!

8. Larry Caruso says:

Thank you Jesus and Franklin!

9. Phyllis J. Conder, 30B Sarah Drive, Worcester, Ma. 01607 says:

Please

1. BGEA says:

Phyllis,

Can you re-send your message? It didn’t come through.

– BGEA Staff