Giving through your workplace has never been easier.

CFC GivingFederal employers will distribute personal employee contributions to the organization of the employee’s choice through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). If you are a federal employee, simply elect the amount you want to contribute to BGEA per paycheck as you go through your employer’s allocation process.

Be sure to indicate CFC # 84743.