The Wisdom of God

By   •   June 12   •   Topics:

taking picture of rainbow

To know the will of God is the highest of all wisdom. Living in the center of God’s will rules out all falseness of religion and puts the stamp of true sincerity upon our service to God. You can be miserable with much, if you are out of His will; but you can have peace in your heart with little, if you are in the will of God. You can be wretched with wealth and fame, out of His will; but you can have joy in obscurity, if you are in the will of God. You can have agony in good health, out of His will; but you can be happy in the midst of suffering, if you are in God’s will. You can be miserable and defeated in the midst of acclaim, if you are out of His will; but you can be calm and at peace in the midst of persecution, as long as you are in the will of God. The Bible reveals that God has a plan for every life, and that if we live in constant fellowship with Him, He will direct and lead us in the fulfillment of this plan.

How can you know God’s will? Here’s some guidance.

In everything I do, Your will must be uppermost in my life, Lord. I, as Your child, trust You to lead me.

1. D.S.Rajsekhar, Triplicane, Chennai. says:

What profound wisdom from the man of God, Rev. Dr. Billy Graham! God bless you , Sir. If only I could muster up a little mustard-seed wisdom, I know that I will dwell in the secret place of the Most High which is His will and abide under the shadow of The Almighty. Amen.

2. Anne says:

How many times have I told family and friends; and myself constantly, God has a plan. So wonderful to know that He has a plan for my life…

3. Mitzi Alexander says:

Lord I pray to become more obedient. I pray for spiritual wisdom to understand your word. I pray you lead, guide & direct my life and for the Holy Spirit to take my every thought into captivity. I pray that you use me for your glory in Jesus name. Amen

1. Kelli says:

This is the prayer I need in this season of my life

4. Tochukwu says:

Dear God, let Your will be done in my life.

5. Ashlee Hallman says:

Amen this was right on time!

6. Donald Reed says:

Have watched Billy Graham just about since he started proclaiming God’s Word.

7. Stephen Hall says:

Please Lord, guide and lead me to know and do thy will. Help me to find the peace that only fellowship with You and service to You and others can bring. Please lift up my father, “Daddy” and make him comfortable in Your Heaven. Thank you for Moma’s lessened pain these past few days. Please heal and restore her. May the deep longing of Your will be reciprocated throughout Your universe.

8. Gerry says:

To find God’s will for my life , I need to find quiet time alone studying his Holy Word. Prayer and meditation are very important. There are no audible voices , just the gentle guidance of his Holy Spirit.