Longings of the Soul

By   •   October 6   •   Topics:

praise

It has been my privilege to know what it means to walk in the way of Christ. What a thrilling, joyous experience it is to wake up every morning and know His presence in the room! What a thrilling, joyous experience it is to know in the evening, when the sun is setting, the peace of God as you go to bed and to sleep, and to sleep the sleep of only those who know Christ! What a joy it is to walk in the eternal and permanent experience of Christ!

Do you hunger for such a walk? Do you long for such joy, peace, contentment, abandonment, and adventure in your own soul? If this is your hunger and desire, then God will do exactly what He has promised to do: He will fill you. Every promise God has ever made, He has kept—or will keep.

Longing for peace in your soul? Follow these simple steps to peace with God.

Listen to Billy Graham explain in 60 seconds where peace is found.

Thank You, Lord, for the promise of filling my life with Your love.

1. Geraldine Trees says:

Hallelujah!

2. Robina Waqar says:

We enjoyed this message. I am blessed.

3. Lyegekyong says:

I enjoy reading and watching the videos.

4. Dawn says:

I have been a Christian most of my life. I have gone away from God a few times when I was younger and He forgave me each time I came back. I don’t have many Christian fiends to talk to and feel alone sometimes. Lately I’ve been having anxiety attacks out of nowhere for no apparent reason. I pray & read my Bible and ask God for peace but they still come. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong. They physically scare me, make my heart race & make me shake. My doctor says probably stress. I need prayer please. I want to live for God and do His will, and I really want peace from these attacks.

5. Gerry says:

Billy hit the nail…knowing Christ personally is as good as it gets. He surrounds you with his Amazing Love and Grace continuously. There will of course be trials and difficult times, however, you will never be alone. You will feel his awesome presence always.

6. James Summers says:

I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior and already I feel a whole lot better. Please pray for me that I will become a safe person, a better person. God knows I’m trying. I’m really serious.

7. Peggy L Flores says:

I’ve been raised in church. But never got into reading the bible or wanting to know Jesus and God but now am begging for him to come into my heart.

8. Max says:

I love these feelings.

9. Rosario Lewis says:

Thank You Lord Jesus. I love you Jesus for just what you are and what you have done in my life ever since I knew You and walked with with You Jesus. The love, joy, peace and You taking care of everything in my life. Thank You my Jesus again. Glory and honour to your name Jesus. The name to which everyone in heaven and earth worships and bows. Amen

10. Anononymous says:

I have been born again Christian nearly 30 years now, and have off and on backslid w/o realizing it, by not staying in daily worship with God & got into a great deal of trouble even though wasn’t
    doing anything seemingly wrong. Was dealing with many problems at once that were distractions and made bad decisions to deal with it. I had not asked God to help with decisions in all things and had not been reading Bible because of difficulty concentrating bc of chaotic situation. A walk with Christ our Lord is an investment like people invest in financial things, only one cannot afford
    to not stay invested in God as I have learned it cost me in relationships and even financially as well.
    Pray for patience, also.

1. Sandi says:

God will remain faithful and show you the way. Start your day reading His word and you will grow in wisdom. I pray for His guidance in all your difficulties.