Longings of the Soul

By   •   October 6   •   Topics:

praise

It has been my privilege to know what it means to walk in the way of Christ. What a thrilling, joyous experience it is to wake up every morning and know His presence in the room! What a thrilling, joyous experience it is to know in the evening, when the sun is setting, the peace of God as you go to bed and to sleep, and to sleep the sleep of only those who know Christ! What a joy it is to walk in the eternal and permanent experience of Christ!

Do you hunger for such a walk? Do you long for such joy, peace, contentment, abandonment, and adventure in your own soul? If this is your hunger and desire, then God will do exactly what He has promised to do: He will fill you. Every promise God has ever made, He has kept-or will keep.

Longing for peace in your soul? Follow these simple steps to peace with God.

Listen to Billy Graham explain in 60 seconds where peace is found.

Thank You, Lord, for the promise of filling my life with Your love.

1. Mark says:

This is wonders of the Lord, he desire his words every time in my life.
    without him i am a waste. this is the hour of great temptations and trials, if i have no him in me i will be doom.
    God please help me to realize all my mistakes that can take you away from my heart.

2. Jim-ski says:

I hunger for that walk, but haven’t been in that place. How, how do you get there?

1. Fred E says:

Jim-ski, the answer is given elsewhere on this website, but basically Romans 10:9 says if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Then Romans 5:11 says we have joy through Christ. Also, it’s really important to connect with a body of fellow believers, preferably in a church. I am currently searching for one,and I can tell you that fellowship brings great encouragement. My wall with God was strongest when I was active in a church and bible study. I’m isolated now, and can tell you things fall away quickly without that. I will pray that God guides you to him, Jim-ski. God bless you brother.

2. Fred E says:

I also meant to say that the more often you read God’s word, the bible, the closer you will feel to Him. Even if it’s 5 minutes in the morning and/or at night every day.

3. Fred E says:

When God’s Holy Spirit is present and in you, what a wonderful and joyous peace you have then in your heart. We are human, so sometimes the thorns of this life steal our joy. It’s like putting a piece of tape over the end of a battery. The power is there, but you have to remove the obstruction in order for that power to flow in you. Ask God to reveal what these are and to help you remove them. God bless.

3. sharron hefton says:

We so badly need for America turn to God. It is hard to realize how far we have gone down and how quick. Thank you Franklin for doing this. I will pray.

4. D.S.Rajsekhar, Triplicane, Chennai. says:

The Israelites followed Moses for material blessings in the Old Covenant. In the New Covenant, Jesus saves us from our sins and offers spiritual blessings-freedom from sin! victory over sin! Far more than earthly blessings,including physical healing! Eternal life is to KNOW Jesus Christ (John 17:3). This is my hunger and desire. Guide me O Holy Spirit into the way of ALL Truth. Thank you, Sir, Graham for your prophetic message which encourages,challenges and re-builds our souls. The Lord bless you and make His face shine upon you. Amen!

5. Deborah Rose says:

I am looking forward to hearing from.

6. BOBBY says:

amen, I have always thought of my relationship with him as a pursuit, always reaching out longing for that day when my faith shall be my eyes.

7. Gerry says:

If you do not know Jesus Christ and you feel emotionally exhausted and everything seems hopeless …..there is real hope available for you. Jesus is the only real answer. He promises to help and he cannot lie. Why continue trying to fix it yourself unsuccessfully. All you have to do is ask him…… he’s waiting for you right now.

8. Joe says:

Thank you Jesus.

9. Joyce paul says:

PRAISE THE LORD!!! In the Light of God’s Love n Grace n Truth, we can find courage, help, n strength to live for HIM! God bless us! Amen.