He Hears You

By   •   December 14   •   Topics:

God has said, “If my people . . . pray . . . then will I hear from heaven.” Before three thousand people were brought into the Church on the day of Pentecost, the disciples had spent ten days in prayer, fasting, and spiritual travail. God desires that Christians be concerned and burdened for a lost world. If we pray this kind of prayer, an era of peace may come to the world and the hordes of wickedness may be turned back.

How can you be sure God hears you? Billy Graham answers.

Almighty God, burden my heart for those in the world who have not experienced Your peace in their lives.

1. Tom says:

I know God is with us and He has brought me through many deep valleys. I praying to God right now for a healing touch on my body for my allergic reaction to ibuprofen and the healing and strength in my left knee.

2. Nicole says:

Lord u hear my prayer even though I struggle. I pray there is peace and hope for the world to come. Give us ears to hear and eyes to see. Thank u Lord for everything. Amen! 💖💞💪🌈🌞

3. anye chi says:

4. Joy Rock says:

Enjoyed this devotional.

5. Joyce Wright says:

I pray that our new leaders in America will come together to help us ALL heal. Safety and peace this most blessed Christmas.

6. Esther Phillips-Dwyer says:

May God enlarge your borders and abundantly bless you.

7. margareta cronholm says:

Jesus You hears our prayer, I know for sure. Whenever You answere You lift my heavy burden off. I am so greatful oh, Lord God.

8. Rosario Lewis says:

Your new look of this daily devotion though puzzling in the beginning now I have got used to it.
    Yes today’s devotion on prayer has inspired me to pray more for the unbelievers to turn to Lord Jesus. I do pray everyday for certain people to accept Jesus having confidence in God who will always answer a earnest prayer. Giving Jesus all glory. Amen

9. Gerry says:

I’ve heard it said , that some people may think that their prayer has not being heard. I personally don’t believe this to be accurate. I believe every prayer is heard. and answered. It may not appear that way initially , but in fact , the answer was, “no” . Our all-knowing father only wants what’s best for us , always . He is God our Creator and knows the beginning from the end. So, if the answer is no … accept that and then trust and obey.

10. Ed G says: