God Is the Life Giver

By   •   March 3

seedling

There are many arguments we could marshal to give evidence of the existence of God. There is scientific evidence pointing to God’s existence. For example, whatever is in motion must be moved by another, for motion is the response of matter to power. In the world of matter there can be no power without life, and life pre-supposes a being from which emanates the power to move things, such as tides and the planets. Or there is the argument that says nothing can be the cause of itself. It would be prior to itself if it caused itself to be, and that is an absurdity. Then there is the law of life. We see objects that have no intellect, such as stars and planets, moving in a consistent pattern, cooperating ingeniously with one another. Hence, it is evident that they achieve their movements not by accident but by design. Whatever lacks intelligence cannot move intelligently. An arrow would be useless without a bow and an archer. What gives direction and purpose and design to inanimate objects? It is God. He is the underlying, motivating force of life.

Go deeper: Read “Lies About Creation”

Lord, I know that without Your power my life would be useless. Prompt me, by Your Holy Spirit, to glorify You in everything I do.

1. Joe says:

Amen–

2. Max says:

How amazingly true is todays Devotion. When God made the heavens and the earth and set everything in them in motion HE made the physical laws of the universe and every thing in it. Just think: A Rolex watch on anything else made by man can never compare or last with the equal regularity and precession of our solar system from the beginning of time.

3. Gerry says:

Scientists can debate many topics …..the origin of man , why things in nature are as they are , etc. , etc. they will all have different theories. However there is only one answer and that is our Heavenly Father is the Creator. His Greatness is beyond description .

4. Rick Wilson says:

YHWH God bless Gail Wydra & Lenora through your only begotten Son, Yeshua, the one true Christ, and bless all those who in anguish and sorrow truly bend a knee in repentance, asking forgiveness of sins, walking in Christ’s footsteps under the power of the Decalogue awaiting the soon return of our lord & savior.

5. Gail says:

Thank you Billy Graham. I asked Jesus Christ to come into my heart and save me from my sins, at age 7, in 1958. But wanted to be sure, so at a Billy Graham Conference in 1964, I gave my life to Him again, I wanted to be very sure that God was preparing a place for me in HIS HOUSE. Because of Jesus and because of the message that He spoke through you Pastor Graham, I LOVE HIM, and deeply (very deeply) appreciate the message, the drive, the persistence, and the LOVE that gave us in this world. I am still here FIGHTING the good fight of FAITH.
    Yours in Jesus Christ LOVE,
    Thank You Brother…Thank You.

6. Rita Easterly says:

I have enjoyed reading Billy Grahams Devotional…

7. Umuhire Dukuzumuremyi Theogene says:

Glory be to God forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Naw Htwe Cho says:

Thank you for driving me for my ministry and want to know more and more.

9. Habtamu etana says:

My God bless you for you pray for me pleace now pray for me the bless of God i want bless intire of my way

10. Ti. says:

Thank you good awesome Father, before you I was nothing, with you I can be GREAT. BLESSED IS HE THAT BELIEVETH IN GOD AND HIS SON JESUS.