Do You Know God?

By   •   January 14   •   Topics:

flock of sheep

Unless God is revealed to us through personal experience, we can never really know God. Most of us know about God, but that is quite different from knowing God. We learn about God through the agencies of the church, the Sunday school, the youth activities, the worship services. Many people stop in their quest for God at this point. It is one thing to be introduced to a person, but quite another thing to know him personally.

Read More: How to Know God’s Voice

Lord, You are, indeed, the good Shepherd, who leads me each day. Help me to love and know You more deeply so that others may be drawn into Your fold.

1. josefa newball Henry says:

I ask the Lord to gide my steps that i can give love to others.and sirve Him

2. Mrs. Margaret Mary Welz says:

AMEN! that is my heart’s cry. Lord, let it be.

3. Rob says:

I met Jesus when someone told me that if I didn’t know him, I could. Thank God for faithful witnesses.

4. Kendell Jones says:

There is not but one God the Father, God the Son (Jesus) and God the Holy Ghost who will always guide us, lead us, and keep us always in His pathways. I love with Him with all my heart because he leads be, he guides me every day in my life.

5. uzoma says:

God is Spirit and for us to know Him better,we must be equal yoke with Him,I mean we must be in Spirit to know Him

6. Vincent A Redmond says:

God has Blessed me so,so very much and Healed me find the Doctors said I would not make it. I have several testimonies but I just want to say He is a good God. His tender mercy, love and Grace is ever lasting.

7. Aziengbe Bill says:

I love what u are doing sir

8. Laura Speer says:

to really know God is the greatest gift, because then there is no doubt about him. I want to know God like Rev. Graham does, then I will fill saved.

1. Carolyn Banwart says:

Laura, We are saved by faith thru God’s perfect gift of grace of thru Jesus Christ. It is knowing that promise which gives us comfort. The feeling is gratefulness that Jesus died for us on the cross of Calvary. This is the promise within us. God Bless you and keep you!