Zacchaeus

53:19   •   February 15, 2012

Billy Graham preaches on the conversion of the notorious tax collector, Zacchaeus. Musical Guests Willa Dorsey, Evie and Pelle Karlsson. – Halifax 10/29/79

1. cathy says:

I have been greatly bless Dr. Graham’s sermons.

2. Nigel Paese says:

Very powerful

3. Robert Premus says:

God bless Billy Graham. My conversion to Christ began by listening to Dr. Graham

4. Clif Jones says:

My father was a Methodist evangelical minister and he really respected Billy Graham. I have come to really love watching all the Billy Graham crusade sermons, and the truth that flows from his mouth. You can tell he really loves the Lord our God, and believes every word he is preaching to us.
    My father was a great preacher. I loved to hear him preach, and he loved preaching. He loved Billy Graham as I do. I would have to say I’ve never heard a better preacher than my father, but Billy Graham is definitely the second best. I hope Rev. Billy is doing well. I would appreciate a healing prayer for my healing: spiritually and physically. Praise be to God.

1. Robin says:

prayers your way

5. Buddy Dlova says:

I am a child of GOD I always try and listen,read or watch anything by Billy Graham

6. Shawn Ellis says:

I want to thank you for bringing back to Christ and showing me that I have to give up all my ideals my worst one is smoking so keep me in prayer as I put down the cigarettes and to do what God has called me to do.

7. Patricia Mosimanegape says:

I was touched by the story of Zaccheous the tax collector who cheated people out of their hard earned money, but decided when he heard that Jesus was going to be passing through he wanted to see him so much that he climb a tree to get a glimpse of Jesus. I want to be like Zaccheous never minding whether i am a sinner or not i just want give to my life to Christ.

8. Janet Matos says:

This man can real preacher

9. alicia says:

i really like to watch the video…but not working for me. thanks.

1. Cynthia Baniassad says:

I once laughed at the idea of ever becoming a Christian. Then God came and got me. I was born again to my great surprise, and JOY, and I can never turn back, nor do I ever want to consider it. Since then I realize He’d been calling me for a long time, and I responded bit by bit, until the day He landed me. Your watching this video may well be part of His Call to you. Even if you never see this, Jesus does, and can continue to call you. I pray one day you WILL respond, in Jesus’ Name, AMEN!!! :) :) :)

10. VIANNEY says: