The Power of the Cross

56:00   •   February 15, 2012

Billy Graham speaks at Yale University and Harvard University. Dr. Graham also gives a sermon on the unfathomable power of the cross of Jesus Christ. – Boston 6/1/82

1. Tony Varone says:

God Bless you and your ministry. Woke up felt the need to restore God to the center of my life this Easter morning
    Your words of truth were exactly what I needed. Have a wonderful and Blessed Easter!

2. Chuck says:

Very informative

3. christine holdren says:

Thank you Rev. Graham and your family so I can share the word of God with them on fb. Most of them don’t go to church

4. b.m.kumar says:

THANKS TO DR.BILLYGRAHAM. MY LIFECHANGE IN YOUR MESSAGE THECROSS

5. Rev. Dr. Ellsworth E. Freyer says:

Thank You Rev. Dr. Graham for your influence on my life and ministry!

6. Teresa Quesada says:

You are a.man of God like tke apostol Paul May God bless you always

7. Michele Flink says:

My daughter sharred your Easter ministry with me, thankful.

8. Kay Swan says:

I was a teenager when I started watching Billy Graham on his weekly tv devotionals. I have read his literature and publications over the years. I witness his devotion to Christ. I amimpressed with his understanding and ability teach the Bible. May his witness ever stand.

9. Bob Guinn says:

I am so very thankful to the Lord Jesus for Dr. Billy Graham & EVERYONE at the BGEA for all your love, faithfulness and commitment to millions and millions of people over the decades. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND KEEP YOU, MAY THE LORD’S FACE [always brightly] SHINE UPON *EVERYONE* at BGEA.

10. David C says:

I believe that Billy Graham is our modern day apostle Paul, it will be a sad day for our world when God takes him home. I thank God for Billy because you feel the power of God in his preaching.