TV SPECIALThe Cross

Evangelist Billy Graham has preached about the cross to millions of people around the world—and now he brings the timeless message of hope and redemption in Jesus Christ to America once more.

Cross-TV-Special-Outline

The Cross 28:52

Pray to Accept Jesus

My Hope America

My Hope America with Billy Graham

Be part of a nationwide effort to reach people across the United States with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Get Involved

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. siewkang says:

I tried to share with a friend n tis is his replied.
    Happy Easter. I appreciate your enthusiasm. I am a preacher and diehard practitioner of Krsna. My faith and heart is firmly fixed in the grace of the Supreme Lord, Krsna.

2. Dawn says:

Ty Jesus for ALL U HAVE DONE FOR US!!!!!!!!!

3. Stacy Cogswell says:

That was totally awesome–I’m moved and will pass it on. Thank you for your faithfulness to our God and Saviour Jesus Christ.

4. Rev Jewell says:

Greetings, God does not allow anything to happen in our lives without a reason. I ran across your video recently. I think it is a phenomenal outreach tool. Blessings.

5. Sharon Needham says:

Can I buy a copy of “The Cross” on DVD? My Mother is going to be 96 on May 8, and she wants a copy for her birthday. -Probably need a few to pass around as well.

1. Lynn Stepp says:

You can get a copy of the DVD here http://myhopewithbillygraham.org/

6. Jackie says:

This has aired some time ago; and I’m just now watching it. I regret not watching this sooner (especially already being a Christian)! This is such an encouraging way to reach people to accept Jesus! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing.

7. wayne mccordick says:

Love your work for the LORD and I pray that God can use me and inspire me each day to share the gospel as he does you. GB

8. Abhilasha says:

Thank you very much for this video…it really inspired me and increased the level of my spiritual growth…the speeches of Rev.Billy Graham is really awesome and i’ve sent these videos to my friends hoping that they’ll realize the truth and may follow JESUS….

9. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane,Chennai. says:

When Jesus died on the Cross, all that He represented and stood for seemed lost. All His miracles that had seemed to prove He was more than a mere man, all of His assurances about God’s love and forgiveness, all of His promises about eternal life…all of that seemed to die on the Cross when He did.
    The greatest (and only) hope that humanity ever had was brought to an end. We can hardly imagine the pain and disappointment felt by those closest to Him.”But God!”Then the most striking thing happened. God raised His Son from the dead, and in so doing, the drama of all dramas was revealed before mankind’s eyes! All that Christ represented was now very much alive. And for the disciples, this event would define their lives and destinies.Let the same be said for us. Let our lives and destinies be defined by the great drama of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Let us recognize what was at stake and what hung in the balance. Let us appreciate how humanity’s greatest and only hope was brought to life. And let us be forever indebted to the infinite importance of this “But God”!

10. chrischappell says: