TV SPECIALThe Cross

Evangelist Billy Graham has preached about the cross to millions of people around the world—and now he brings the timeless message of hope and redemption in Jesus Christ to America once more.

Cross-TV-Special-Outline

The Cross 28:52

Pray to Accept Jesus

My Hope America

My Hope America with Billy Graham

Be part of a nationwide effort to reach people across the United States with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Get Involved

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. Kim Glass says:

I grew up listening to all the Crusades that were aired. I loved hearing about God and His love for us all. I have had many struggles and bad choices but at my lowest I could hear Billy Grahams voice in my head telling me that I was loved and I have turned my life completely over to God. Thank you Billy Graham for loving God and spreading His word of Hope. I love you and I love God and thank Him for His Grace.

2. RIley Decker says:

All i have to say is thank you

3. coy a clark says:

thank you father GOD for sending your prescious son Jesus to save me, I love you

4. Kathleen Dailey says:

Thank-you Reverend Billy Graham , For our Life and Wisdom with Sharing your life and wisdom with USA. God Bless You

5. Glenda Sensenig says:

prayers are on the way through Gods grace. prayers for the family in this time of uncertain
    times! Our God is almighty. His wish is our command. Love to all

6. Alyson Smith says:

Hallelujah! Praise you Lord, How many people is this going to save? I saw and heard Billy Graham when I was a teenager in Glasgow, I went forward then. This will help me reach others, pray that the doors and hearts of others are opened to receive this word…..and accept the truth about Jesus, our Saviour…. Bless you Billy Graham.

7. JoAnne Parker says:

GOD is blessed, you can go home in peace HE has prepared a place for you and you have blessed the world by telling them that CHRIST is indeed the only way……

8. Carol Kelso says:

The Cross- Powerful! An amazing man of God. Billy Graham thank you so very much for this wonderful testimony. I Pray is reaches every home with the Truth! Thank you so so very much!

9. Favored says:

I remain speechless; nonetheless, I wish you, my father in Christ, Evangelist Dr. Billy Graham, all God’s blessings and everything HE has reserved for you, O good and faithful servant (even though I’ve never seen you in person before).
    I wish, hope and pray that The Lord and God’s children say such about me too, and all other God’s children, in due time in Jesus’ Most Reliable Name – Amen!

10. robert.m says:

happy birthday to you.praise the lord