TV SPECIALThe Cross

Evangelist Billy Graham has preached about the cross to millions of people around the world—and now he brings the timeless message of hope and redemption in Jesus Christ to America once more.

Cross-TV-Special-Outline

The Cross 28:52

Share the Gospel with Your Gift

Billy Graham was one of the first evangelists to use the power of media to reach the lost with the Gospel. BGEA airs numerous programs each year on TV and Radio. By donating to our television and radio ministries, you will advance the Gospel both stateside and internationally through programs such as the Hour of Decision and our monthly television specials.

Prayer

Prayer

Learn how a simple prayer can help you begin your relationship with Jesus Christ.

Learn More

Spiritual Help

Spiritual Topics

Find info, articles, and advice in our extensive spiritual topics listing.

Find Direction Here

Billy Graham Classics

Television Classics

Get inspiration and encouragement while watching sermons from the Billy Graham Television Archives.

Watch Now

1. Daniela Ramona says:

I give my life to Jesus Christ!

2. Elenise Falealuga-Ovia says:

I thank God for Rev Billy Graham for the work he has done and for the lives he has touched. I first heard about him when I was studying at University of Papua New Guinea in 1981 and Rev Sione Kami talked and showed videos from Rev B Graham teaching. My husband and finally met this great man of God when he visited the United Nation at a dinner hosted by Christian Mission. We continue to watch his message in Papua New Guinea on Christian Channels. Thank you so much for he has touched our lives.

3. Gordon Cornell Layne says:

Billy Sunday held my hand as a seven-year-old child in Detroit during the Real 1930’s Depression, when I was baptized by Pastor J. W. Rawlings in the Baptist Tabernacle–sealing MY direction throughout life. ..

4. Marcus brown says:

the only way you to know who your father is you sit down and talk to him and understand him

5. Cheryl M Heide says:

I would love to get the DVD of the cross but I can’t donate anything for it. Is there another way I can get the DVD the cross and other information from Billy Grahm. I have a different email address now it is dreamcicle63@yahoo.com. I gave my copy to my pastor of my church.

1. Kellie Van Gilder says:

Hi Cheryl, you can order the DVD or watch the program online by clicking this link: http://myhopewithbillygraham.org/programs/

6. Dee says:

Dear Son of Billy Graham. Thank you. I’m sitting here enjoying the trip you and Cissie so lovingly took and made to show many that aren’t as fortunate to do so. I’m watching it live. Again, thank you. Oh, Jerusalem, Galilee, Cana, it’s all so beautiful. Jan, my heart goes out to her. She’s so beautiful. Thank you. People they are worth ore than a dollar.

7. Sue Perkins says:

In August of 1977, I left Sapporo,Japan after being divorced in a Japanese court. My heart still remains there, it is my desire the Japanese hear the voice of the Holy Spirit and give their hearts to the Almighty Lord through Jesus Christ. It is also my desire that my former husband and his family come to the knowledge and faith in Jesus Christ. The crusade event is in my prayers as I cry out to the Lord for their salvation. May the whole ministry team feel the same power that raised Christ from the grave while they are presenting the gospel message. He that is in us is greater than he that is in the world. I love the people and the culture but Satan has a strong hold in that beautiful country. Blessings and prayers, Sue

8. Corliss Henley says:

Hell’o, this morning I was watching the Inspirational Channel and Brother Billy was on speaking about salvation. During this time, they showed what appeared to be his office at home, I notice a crown and a nail in a frame, which I knew represented our Lord on the cross. I wanted to know was that personally made for Brother Graham or if you know where I can purchase this. It made me cry so much – remembering our Lord and Savior and what He did for us. Thank you.

9. Kathy Browning Dunn says:

I am 54 yrs old and I have loved and still do Rev. Graham, coming up we didn’t have a tv so the elderly lady who lived next door would let me watch his broadcast messages. I really don’t care for Facebook or social media but as I read peoples post and comments I can’t help but see why our world is like it is. We need old fashion revivals in the America yes the whole world is in turmoil, but if we would just return to Christ instead of blaming others for our faults thing could change. I live in a small southern town that use to be the best for caring helping sharing, but now it’s just drama. If everyone would except who God made them to be and make the best of their life instead of wanting other peoples world they might see a big change. i

10. betsy charlton says: